• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plz read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Before I get started, I just wanted to say a lot of you won't care, but I just wanted to explain myself. So basically, I've raged a lot in the past five months or so, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. What I said in my most recent status update was that I'm quitting Minecraft, but I realized I still like the game. I'm just tired of people think I'm a D*****bag because of it, and I'm really not that kind of person in real life. So what I've decided on is that I'm going to stay, but just not to the extreme that I have before, and my plan is to just relax and tell myself it's a game, who cares if someone thinks I'm bad at PvP? So the last thing I want to do is say sorry to people I feel either haven't gotten to know the real me, or I've raged at.
DQ
Zeno
HyP3rKi113r
Zoeticly
Huahwi
SixZoSeven
Linkdude1997
Kerbals
SlavTheRussian
Sage | Penguino
Those are the main people I can think if, but sorry to anyone else I forgot :/

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
It shows a lot of maturity that you're willing to tell everyone this. You've been a great friend, and you haven't offended me at all in any way. Everyone has times where they get really mad. I'm really glad that you aren't leaving. :)

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
It shows a lot of maturity that you're willing to tell everyone this. You've been a great friend, and you haven't offended me at all in any way. Everyone has times where they get really mad. I'm really glad that you aren't leaving. :)
Thanks, and I'm sorry for all the times you had to hear my get super angry xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I also used to get really mad when playing MCSG, to the point where it would affect my life outside of Minecraft. I suggest taking a short break from MCSG (just playing it) and try out some other servers. Then come back to it and remember that whether you win or lose, it's just a game. If you feel unfulfilled, get up and go do something productive xP

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Cool down
2) Make this thread
3) Get back on the server and pwn some noobs!

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Before I get started, I just wanted to say a lot of you won't care, but I just wanted to explain myself. So basically, I've raged a lot in the past five months or so, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. What I said in my most recent status update was that I'm quitting Minecraft, but I realized I still like the game. I'm just tired of people think I'm a D*****bag because of it, and I'm really not that kind of person in real life. So what I've decided on is that I'm going to stay, but just not to the extreme that I have before, and my plan is to just relax and tell myself it's a game, who cares if someone thinks I'm bad at PvP? So the last thing I want to do is say sorry to people I feel either haven't gotten to know the real me, or I've raged at.
DQ
Zeno
HyP3rKi113r
Zoeticly
Huahwi
SixZoSeven
Linkdude1997
Kerbals
SlavTheRussian
Sage | Penguino
Those are the main people I can think if, but sorry to anyone else I forgot :/
Youre still hot