• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Plymouth

Impressions?

• Total voters
Reaction score
The concept of this map really has potential! I don't think you really filled up all of the space on the map, so if I was you I'd look at more concept art of Native Americans and try and re-create some of the tradition builds they made but maybe put a twist on it?

It's also a shame it looks like Ragnorok or whatever it's called, apart from this map is better than that but I guess you fell into the trap :/

Good luck with making this map better! <3

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
The concept of this map really has potential! I don't think you really filled up all of the space on the map, so if I was you I'd look at more concept art of Native Americans and try and re-create some of the tradition builds they made but maybe put a twist on it?

It's also a shame it looks like Ragnorok or whatever it's called, apart from this map is better than that but I guess you fell into the trap :/

Good luck with making this map better! <3
Thank you so much!! I love the idea of adding more builds, but I don't know what to build! I can't find anything on Google or anything, do you have any suggestions for them?

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
▬▬▬▬▬▬ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴩᴛɪʟɪᴀɴ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀʜᴏᴏᴅஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ░██░░██░██░░░████░░░░░████░░░░░████░░░ ░██░░██░██░██░░░░██░██░░░░██░██░░░░██░ ░██░░██░██░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░ ░██████░██░░░████░░░░░████░░░░░████░░░ ░██░░██░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░ ░██░░██░██░██░░░░██░██░░░░██░██░░░░██░ ░██░░██░██░░░████░░░░░████░░░░░████░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜDon't forget to leaf a like!ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

TimeDeo

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks good! id like to play on it for thanksgiving!

UltraSwift

Quantum
Reaction score
no plymith rock in your map that i can see. and besides that its very close. but some of the houses had lofts for storage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci