• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Plymouth

Impressions?

• Total voters

Quanta

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks good, however it looks to open. I think it needs more detail ect. just to keep it interesting.

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks good, however it looks to open. I think it needs more detail ect. just to keep it interesting.
I see how you can think that, I have a section to the pictures that are wide open. But that isn't the level of detail in the map. Anyway, do you have any specific ideas I could add for detail? Thanks again for your feedback!

Quanta

Spectator
Reaction score
I see how you can think that, I have a section to the pictures that are wide open. But that isn't the level of detail in the map. Anyway, do you have any specific ideas I could add for detail? Thanks again for your feedback!
Maybe you could add small Native American camps? Just something to spice it up a bit.

UltraSwift

Quantum
Reaction score
oh yeah. in the native american village they burn logs to make boats. i could find a video for you.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks nice, it looks REALLY nice…
but…
its 'looks' really small, thats the only complain I have

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks nice, it looks REALLY nice…
but…
its 'looks' really small, thats the only complain I have
I added a download link to the thread, feel free to download and play it! (You may change your mind about it!) :D Nevertheless, thanks for your comment!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci