• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Please Remove.

Do you think this would be a good addition to mcsg?

• Yes, looks pretty nice!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, but here's why...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the builds and everything. The theme is really nice and has a ton of potential. The only thing I would say to criticize this is that it seems a little empty in different parts of the map. However that's only from seeing it at my POV via screenshots, but if you agree with me I would just suggest adding some custom trees to kinda cover up those patches.

SonicSimon

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the builds and everything. The theme is really nice and has a ton of potential. The only thing I would say to criticize this is that it seems a little empty in different parts of the map. However that's only from seeing it at my POV via screenshots, but if you agree with me I would just suggest adding some custom trees to kinda cover up those patches.
We'll take it into consideration! thanks :D

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice map guys, I see this having a very good chance.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd say add some more custom trees and it'd be great!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
The tree in the first screenshot needs some work, but other than that, solid map.
As for the tree, it would look much better if the leaves were a whole instead of segments.
Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci