• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Please Read] To Admins/Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3chnoSpider

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello staff of MCSG, I am ashamed that I even have to post this but it has to be done. about 1 mouth ago I got demoted with out any proper reasoning. I was never talked to, nor given the chance to tell my side of the story. It comes to my attention that I should have given a proper demotion process and the chance to explain myself. I know you guys did not want it to go this why but it did and we can not rewind time. And if we could, I would have never said what I said to get here. I would love to be able to talk to all of you and get to the bottom of this. Too see what we can do about this on going problem. everyday I hear on TeamSpeak "I wish you had your rank!", "you where a good mod!" ,"I loved when you where a mod!". Those words are not from my friends, just people who saw me on the servers or have gotten me to help them for what they needed. I would love to have my rank back not just for the power but to be able to help people who need help to get rid other people who like to ruin others days. I never liked to ban people but sometimes it has to be done. I would love for you guys to take this into consideration. I hope some day i can have a second chance. Thank you
Truthfully From,
Alex / T3chnoSpider

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
No clue why you were demoted, but I feel like everyone should be given a chance to explain themselves at least.

Reaction score
Alex. Where you posted this whole forum thing, proves you should not be a mod. A mod would know how to forum. And a good moderator would not have a troll alt on teamspeak to get people to break the rules called, "illiketoplaymcsgwithmydad". <-- Seriously? Like I would never see any other moderator do something like that! A moderator stops things like that! And a moderator would definitely not provoke people to break rules! When you say, "I never liked to ban people..." You are a down right liar. And since you, a mod (at the time) tried to provoke people, ON A TROLL ALTERNATE ACCOUNT, are a down right hypocrite. You did many other things that a mod should not do, you shouldn't and didn't get a chance to speak. You should've never got the red name or blue chat because all you did was hypocritical things. Please give up on trying to get your rank back. Because it will never happen. The only rank you'll get is a donor rank. Thank you, and goodbye.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Alex. Where you posted this whole forum thing, proves you should not be a mod. A mod would know how to forum. And a good moderator would not have a troll alt on teamspeak to get people to break the rules called, "illiketoplaymcsgwithmydad". <-- Seriously? Like I would never see any other moderator do something like that! A moderator stops things like that! And a moderator would definitely not provoke people to break rules! When you say, "I never liked to ban people..." You are a down right liar. And since you, a mod (at the time) tried to provoke people, ON A TROLL ALTERNATE ACCOUNT, are a down right hypocrite. You did many other things that a mod should not do, you shouldn't and didn't get a chance to speak. You should've never got the red name or blue chat because all you did was hypocritical things. Please give up on trying to get your rank back. Because it will never happen. The only rank you'll get is a donor rank. Thank you, and goodbye.
Jeeze, all you did was point out his faults, you didnt underline ANY of his good traits. He was a great mod, you cant deny that. So what he made a couple bad mistakes? are you just going to say "OMG GFTO YOU DONT DESERVE MOD". I for one, dont believe he provoked people to break the rules, you dont have proof? And having alt accounts dont matter, mods are encouraged to have alt accounts.

Instead of pointing out all of his faults, point out different things too.

Thank you, and goodbye.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Jeeze, all you did was point out his faults, you didnt underline ANY of his good traits. He was a great mod, you cant deny that. So what he made a couple bad mistakes? are you just going to say "OMG GFTO YOU DONT DESERVE MOD". I for one, dont believe he provoked people to break the rules, you dont have proof? And having alt accounts dont matter, mods are encouraged to have alt accounts.

Instead of pointing out all of his faults, point out different things too.

Thank you, and goodbye.
All you did was point out bad things in his counter-argument, point out some good traits for once.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked, this has been discussed privately, many times, with the thread owner by various members of senior staff. However I can say that in no way was there "no proper reasoning". I won't post publicly why, as it's not my information to disclose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci