• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please nerf Pink house

Should pink house be nerfed?

• I like it the way it is currently, getting pink house takes skill!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • I would like it to be nerfed, to give more players a chance to win!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
In the majority of SG2 games,
whoever reaches first pinkhouse gets:
2 diamonds
Gold chest plate
Gold pants
Cake
+more

I realise that the chest item randomising is being worked on, but would it be worth nerfing pink house for the time being?

The majority of games, whoever gets to pink house also gets 1st refill and then wins.

Its not about strategy or pvp ability, It's about who spawns closest to pink house and can run to it first...

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
1. Play a regular SG game on SG2.
2. Play an SG2 game on SGC.

It's nerfed, compared to regular SG. It may seem like a bit of a cheap strategy, but remember, there are risks with going to the Pink House, like multiple teams, and the risk of getting locked in. MCSG is working hard on getting certain chests randomized like they should be.

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Play a regular SG game on SG2.
2. Play an SG2 game on SGC.

It's nerfed, compared to regular SG. It may seem like a bit of a cheap strategy, but remember, there are risks with going to the Pink House, like multiple teams, and the risk of getting locked in. MCSG is working hard on getting certain chests randomized like they should be.
It's nerfed compared to v2, but you've gotta remember that most players in classis have leather armor in classis.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
In the majority of SG2 games,
whoever reaches first pinkhouse gets:
2 diamonds
Gold chest plate
Gold pants
Cake
+more

I realise that the chest item randomising is being worked on, but would it be worth nerfing pink house for the time being?

The majority of games, whoever gets to pink house also gets 1st refill and then wins.

Its not about strategy or pvp ability, It's about who spawns closest to pink house and can run to it first...
There are other tier 2's on SG2. I don't even bother going to pink house and still manage to win most of my games on SG2 :)

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
There are other tier 2's on SG2. I don't even bother going to pink house and still manage to win most of my games on SG2 :)
Teach me you'r ways shiftbro :D

Do you ever record? could get a solid channel going while your number 1:)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I think it won't be nerfed. I think it's faster to work on the Randomizer which I assume is 50% finished then nerf it with no progress.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci