• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please help me... my future goal

ThyGoldfishy

Spectator
Reaction score
So, hi fellow minecrafters!!!
yesterday night, i made a planetminecraft account, my ign ThyGoldfishy. i made pretty good skins and some of them got 50 downloads in 2 hours. i was wondering if u guys could help me achieve my goal of 10 subscribers and if yu do subscribe, ill do a shout out for you in one of my skins. ot, il make a custom skins and say made for so and so. <3 u all please help me future goal. ;)

if u wanna view my skins and stuff, go to www.planetminecraft.com and type in the search bar, ThyGoldfishy. and if that doesnt work type in By ThyGoldfishy. <3 of just go on this link.http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/thygoldfishy/any-subject/any/

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Why would you ask for that?
If you are good enough people will sub to you without begging for it.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Then just promote it in your signature (if that is allowed) and beg for like and subscribes.
You must be higher than that.

ThyGoldfishy

Spectator
Reaction score
ok but, how do i make signature and how do i find my rank thingy for hunger games? i want dat and a singature

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Like I said at another thread.
Try searching a thread created by clankstar under "feature suggestions"

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
Why would you ask for that?
If you are good enough people will sub to you without begging for it.
Don't be so hard on ThyGoldfishy... He is just trying to get some support from the MsG Community. Nothing wrong with that

ThyGoldfishy

Spectator
Reaction score
arighty will do sir. i will have it done by wednesday, cause im not out of skool yet ;/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci