• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please fix diamond sword hands!!!

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not MCSG's Fault, it's minecraft's fault. We can't do anything about it.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it's Mojangs problem not MCSG's. There probably is a really complicated way to fix it, but it would take so much time, and the staff is busy enough at the moment. Just report all the glitchers and don't start flaming at them. Take a small video, using some recording software. Good luck in the future!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it's Mojangs problem not MCSG's. There probably is a really complicated way to fix it, but it would take so much time, and the staff is busy enough at the moment. Just report all the glitchers and don't start flaming at them. Take a small video, using some recording software. Good luck in the future!
Reporting won't do anything. Fistglitching isn't a bannable offense.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Reporting won't do anything. Fistglitching isn't a bannable offense.
That's where you're wrong. Fist "dia sword hand" is bannable, unless the person doesn't know that he has it. It's bannable when the guy keeps abusing the glitch. As soon as he picks up a weapon he should wear it immediately to remove the damage from dia/iron/stone fist. It is bannable, don't even argue... Ask any moderator out there.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
That's where you're wrong. Fist "dia sword hand" is bannable, unless the person doesn't know that he has it. It's bannable when the guy keeps abusing the glitch. As soon as he picks up a weapon he should wear it immediately to remove the damage from dia/iron/stone fist. It is bannable, don't even argue... Ask any moderator out there.
Ummm its not bannable. @Lively @GotCubes @Captain Dak

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Lively and GotCubes are new moderators, who in fact are doing very well, but I guess they aren't familiar with it yet then. It is bannable, I got told so by SR.Mods, Erisyuka, OnlyMathias and a few more mods while I was recording a YouTube video on skype.
I for one believe I know what I'm talking about. Our policy is that if someone is abusing the glitch, then they will be kicked from the server. However, if they have a large history of abusing glitches, then a ban could be enacted. It's a very vague subject, but I know what I'm doing. :)

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
I for one believe I know what I'm talking about. Our policy is that if someone is abusing the glitch, then they will be kicked from the server. However, if they have a large history of abusing glitches, then a ban could be enacted. It's a very vague subject, but I know what I'm doing. :)
I'm sure you know, I know you're a great moderator. I'm just saying what has been told to me. :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure you know, I know you're a great moderator. I'm just saying what has been told to me. :)
Yup. I totally get that. :)
What I've heard from all the other mods that I've been talking to is that it's mostly only kickable. I guess defining exactly what is abuse and what is accidental is just too fine of a line to make a solid decision on.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ya this fist glitch is tough to deal with. Those who abuse the iron swords in lobby aside, this isn't a Glitch that players have control of, so we need to be careful when moderating it.

This is a Mojang Glitch, not a MCSG one. The devs have already tried quite a few fixes that people have suggested. And as far as we know, they haven't been effective.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was tagged. First time <3 The ruling on It needs to be changed. in my opinion because people are no longer just saying its sucks they are saying well now its just a kick lets just do it. Well Really? Because we are only kicking them I now feel as it is being encouraged to abuse it. Although its a Mojang Glitch I have a thought to fix it But The Problem isn't that it might not work its that fist glitches are getting away with a mere kick. This does not prevent much. So the Problem is they will keep going and going. This is not Right. Fist glitch is a Pain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci