• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pixel Art (Minecraft Skins, other files) Showcase

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
HEY Y'ALL LONG TIME.
I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS, I TAKE COMMISSIONS. CHARGE $20 PER SKIN. IF YOU THINK ITS TOO EXPENSIVE, PEOPLE PAY ME THAT MUCH AND HIGHER. I'm not taking basic requests, I take the most elite, impressive ones, thus so expensive my prices. but even so, this is just a showcase, so don't bother me. and if you really wanna bother me, inbox me with your request (original) an I maybe will take it.
ENJOY. WITH LOVE, —FOX.

Raggedy Anne

Wanted to do a person, but didn't want to google an image, so the proportions aren't the best. He's still kinda hot.

Character called Corrupter of Worlds (Cow), Wynncraft (Minecraft RPG) character. He doesn't looks as dope as that in-game—Wynncraft never hired me. :c

TREE SO HD IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOKS LIKE PIXEL ART. Yes, I know. Its dope.

Simpler style of Pixel-art. You can use the palettes if you like if you're a designer, just credit me and show me what you did with them.

One of the smaller Totoros. Like the one above, you can use the palette, just credit me and show me.

I am very known for this, or was, at some point. I've made too many skins to show them individually here, so here is the link to my Planet Minecraft.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/foxxeyy/

I got all kinds of skins, mostly Female characters. Though, that is good since I'm sure the trend of dudes using girl skins still hasn't faded away.

THAT'S ALL. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE MY ART AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE FEEDBACK OR WHATEVER U WANT COS MY ART IS UNDERRATED.. XOXO

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
are u back?? : O O O
No. Like I said, my art is underrated so I'm getting some points here. lol. IF YOU SPONSOR ME, I'D THANK YOU FOR THAT. Maybe if you get me like some real sponsorship, I can make you a skin. LOL. I'm kidding.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You didn't ge-... nvm.
lol, what else do you want to hear. The thread itself says I'm not really taking commissions. But if you really want one, BOTHER ME ABOUT IT. So, good for you c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci