• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Pirate-Tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleHorn

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to Clan Pirate Tongue!
"Quantitas super qualitas."

We, Clan Pirate-Tongue, the guardians of the tongue, make it our business to be the best in the business. We are the harbingers of a new era of MCSG; we do not follow the rules, we are the rules; we are not a part of history, we make history; titans fall to us; narwhals shudder before us. WE ARE MCSG. In the words of Mark Twain, "In the beginning of a Demon's Breeze game the patriot is a scarce player, and brave, and hated and sworn at in the chat. When his 1v1 succeeds, the noobs join him, for then it costs no points to be a patriot."
We are:
  • Lord XenosLord of the Flint and Steel - "I don't care about fall damage, I just want blood."
  • Count romios of the Golden Apple - "Nick, I hear you're really good at sports. Yeeeeuh."
  • Sultan DoubleHorn, Bane of Darkrai202 - "Alaskan Vill-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai!"
  • Captain GingerPreston of the Leather Cap
  • Colonel LonelyCows, Devourer of Raw Chicken
  • Lieutenant Menzie of the Back-to-Mid
  • Professor sokaroka64 the Eliminator
  • Baron plaa the Indomitable
We are happy to accept new members, providing they pay the $250.00 startup fee and $50.00 monthly renewal. (In return they will receive full access to Skype calls, our boundless love and the opportunity to sacrifice themselves to us in Deathmatch, as well as a complementary MCSG nickname.)
  • No Under-Sixteens (who aren't, like, really good)
  • No 5-Pointers
  • No New Zealanders
  • No enderhughs

Attachments

Last edited:

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
4 teaming in a six man lobby, pathetic. You kids should try ffa. Also F3 + A isn't hacking!

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems as though the intent of this thread is to start flame and encourage rule-breaking, therefore it will be locked. Also keep in mind that you may not sell membership in your clan.

Feel free to PM me with any further questions. Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci