• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ping changed? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenouzPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly there is barely a difference between 40 ping to 60 ping, if it was 50 ping to 100+ I would understand, but complaining about a drop in 20 ping is bad, if it REALLY effects you, try to practice and get better, as in PvP their is always room for improvement.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
You're all chumps. I've won a game where I was getting 1200ms. And i'm not even kidding. You get used to it once you've had it for ages. You learn to use it to your advantage.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah... your hits will always register no matter what the delay is, therefore ping doesn't effect anything in sword pvp
That is not true. I've played on a wide range of different latencies ranging from 10ms to 400. There is very little difference between, say, 20 and 40 ping, but believe me you notice the difference at 100. Your hits may register but exactly what ping is is when they register. If you get 100 then they register 0.1 seconds after you clicked, meaning you are at a disadvantage. It may not be as big as people think, but it exists.

S

Sepyz

If you're under 120ms ping, your SG gameplay should be just fine.
You can do sword pvp just the same with 0ms as you can with 2000ms.
Watch this video: (2:13)

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
You're all chumps. I've won a game where I was getting 1200ms. And i'm not even kidding. You get used to it once you've had it for ages. You learn to use it to your advantage.
*slow clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci