• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pies Burnt in Signature

Should the amount of pies a player has burnt be added to their stats?

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait then why did he remove cake from chests we want an answer ChadTheDJ
To make it more special, and also because it's a lie.
Anyways, I'd love to see this happen because it would be absolutely hilarious and beautiful. It would be VERY difficult to code though. You'd have to track who threw the entity, make sure that it was a pumpkin pie, check if it was destroyed and if it was done by fire and that would all be very hard. I'm no master though, it could be simpler, it could be harder (which I'm assuming it is).

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
To make it more special, and also because it's a lie.
Anyways, I'd love to see this happen because it would be absolutely hilarious and beautiful. It would be VERY difficult to code though. You'd have to track who threw the entity, make sure that it was a pumpkin pie, check if it was destroyed and if it was done by fire and that would all be very hard. I'm no master though, it could be simpler, it could be harder (which I'm assuming it is).
It's probably harder so even though it is an amazing idea, I don't think it'll ever happen. Especially with all the stuff the devs are working on atm.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't get how this would be MCSG related? It seems kinda random that its just pumpkin pie and why pumpkin pie? It was just started by a group of players of the community to worship a fake God that they made up over a skype call (maybe) in an insult to BajanCandian's " In Benja We Trust In Domo we mustn't " and not even sure how the pumkin pie suicide started , doesn't that sound weird/mean? and think about the dev's doing this just so you can see how much pies you burnt and we don't even know how hard it would be? Don't really think it would benefit the game play in anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci