• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pia's Pie Charts - pls look

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there, I've decided to make my dream career path a reality.
My name is Pia, I'm a professional pie chart artist and creator. I've been creating pie charts for a long time and I want to spread my passion for pie charts and maybe inspire other people too.

~ Common Questions ~
Q: Why should I get a Pie Chart on myself?
A: Because it will support me in my career and you may find out new things about yourself that you never knew. It can boost your confidence levels.

Q: What can I use my Pie Charts for?
A: You can print off copies at office works or kmart and then go to clubs or your local coffee shop to pick up girls. You can give it to the person you're trying to pick up so they instantly know your characteristics and statistics. I 99% guarantee you'll pick up girls easily. You'll be a chick magnet with your pie charts.

Q: How is this art?
A: They're pie charts created by professional artists.

Q: Can I get different kinds of pie charts, or just pie charts on myself?
A: Of course you can get different types of pie charts! Pie charts on whatever you like! Don't feel shy to tell me, it stays anonymous and I completely support it. Happy charting.

~ Examples ~

~ Waiting List ~

~ News for Pie Charts ~

30/12/14
Right now I am currently hiring for Pie Chart makers. Before applying for a position, please read all our Terms And Conditions / Policies at the bottom of the page. These are the available positions:

• Video Advertisement:
    Video Advertisement is advertising our company with a type of video. All you need to do is spread the words on our great deals and Pie Charts. No one can find Pie Charts like ours. This may seem completely degrading but you can advertise in whatever way you please, you just have to run it over me first and if I approve you may put it wherever you please! Yes, that includes 'suggestive' websites, but not 'suggestive' videos. We like to keep the privacy of our company employees safe!
  • Digital / Paper advertising
    Digital / Paper advertising is making pamphlets and flyers and posting them online or around your town! You may post them where, yes, that also includes 'suggestive' sites, but no 'suggestive' pictures. We like to keep the privacy of our company safe.
  • Pie Chart Making
    The best part, pie part making! This is gathering the statistics of the customer and making the actual chart. How fun!
  • Pie Chart Statistic Gatherer
    Yes, we need someone to gather the statistics on a the customer. It's okay, you don't have to actually talk to the customer you should already know based on the personality you think they have! Your statistic are not to be offensive or you most certainly, will be fired.
  • Pie Chart Distributer
    You are the person that distributes all the part charts to the right people through private message.
To apply for any of these areas, please PM me your self made application. All you need to put in it is your name, your preferred name, your age, a paragraph about yourself and at least 50 words on why you would like to be the selected position.

If you get a pie chart while this offer is on, you get the new secret section of your statistics on your pie chart. How wonderful.

~ Types Of Pie Charts ~
There are different types of Pie Charts you can choose from. You can either come up with your own topic. Anything you would like, if you are uncomfortable writing it in the comments you may message me your topic.
Or, you can have the default pie chart, which is the statistics on yourself. The examples above are Default Pie Charts. You will get a default pie chart if you do not put a topic for a pie chart or you ask for one. The sections for default pie charts are below.

~ Default Pie Chart Sections ~

The default Pie Chart sections are
your statistics. Yes, that's a pie chart on you. I don't need to talk to you to know your statistics because I already know! You'll be surprised with what you have and your percentages. These are the sections that will be included onto your pie chart.
  • Percentage of yourself
  • Gay
  • Fun
  • Cool
  • Wow
  • Looks
  • Class
  • Humour
  • Pia
  • *OFFER LASTS UNTIL I REMOVE IT* Secret Section

~ Application for a Pie Chart ~
Forum Name:
Preferred Name:

:) Happy Charting :)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS / POLICIES
ALL CUSTOMERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OFFENCE THE PIE CHART. IF THE COMPLAINT IS REASONABLE, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED AND THE EMPLOYEE WILL BE NOTIFIED BUT THE COMPLAINER WILL BE ANONYMOUS.
WHEN CUSTOMERS ARE SENDING IN COMPLAINTS, THEY MUST BE CALM AND POLITE OR THEIR COMPLAINT WILL BE IGNORED AND THEY WILL BE REPORTED.
EMPLOYEES MAY NOT USE EXPLICIT, SEXUAL OR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT OR THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FIRED AND REPORTED.
EMPLOYEES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DISTRIBUTE OR GIVE OTHERS YOUR STATISTICS AND PIE CHARTS OR THEY WILL BE WARNED OR FIRED
OTHER STUFF NO ONE CARES ABOUT

Last edited:

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
If doubleess is 22.16% pia , does that mean that he has some of you in him ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci