• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Well mate neither are you. So you can stop posting pointless answers. You think 'ohh this guy is doing nothing let's pick on him' well why don't you stop. #It a free county.
Alright now you are getting on my nerves. You are constantly posting useless comments that absolutely no sense and all the attention you are getting is negative. Lemme show you some of your own posts which I consider complete spam.

What are you saying GG to you didn't even quote someone.

Really? And then you double post again with this

Sorry I keep doing that...
Again, you didn't even quote someone, there wasn't even something remotely funny 2 pages beforehand

Lullabies
What? I don't even know what you were trying to achieve with this post >.<

Again with the dots...

Not only this, but when an actually phoenix member tells you to stop, you think you have every right to spam more on our thread? Doing nothing? The last pages all have at least 3 pointless posts from you that did you nor anyone else any good. Yes this may be a free country and all (but you don't have freedom of speech cause you live in Australia just saying) but this is our thread our rules, and when we tell you to stop, you should stop. Now I've had enough of your spamming and I've had this rant, please never post on this thread ever again. You may view it, but never reply, even to this post. If you send me a pm, I will just ignore. Thank You :)

trainer8

Tribute
Reaction score
I already apologised but I will again. Sorry Phoenix for saying such things. I am new to the mcsg forums and was just trying things out, never mind. I never intended to work anybody up this far and for that I am very sorry. I like your clan and your forum and that's fine and all and I will never post things that are irrelevant or stupid again. Sorry my mistake. One last thing, someone (forgot who) said if I wanted to chat with the clan or get to know you guys then I should go on your teamspeak channel, so I trying it out and it has kind of been semi-successful if maybe you could get to know be a bit more you would relies that I am funny and cool guy and don't wish to make anyone angry. Anyway sorry again for all the trouble.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
I already apologised but I will again. Sorry Phoenix for saying such things. I am new to the mcsg forums and was just trying things out, never mind. I never intended to work anybody up this far and for that I am very sorry. I like your clan and your forum and that's fine and all and I will never post things that are irrelevant or stupid again. Sorry my mistake. One last thing, someone (forgot who) said if I wanted to chat with the clan or get to know you guys then I should go on your teamspeak channel, so I trying it out and it has kind of been semi-successful if maybe you could get to know be a bit more you would relies that I am funny and cool guy and don't wish to make anyone angry. Anyway sorry again for all the trouble.
Yet he posts again -_-

Fluffles19

Survivor
Reaction score
Mate, that was me who suggested that you need to go on our teamspeak and yesterday to my surprise, I found a very insulting message from you, in my teamspeak inbox. If that's your 'trying' to get us to like you, the only thing that will come out of that is us disliking you. Now from the rest of the Phoenix Members, and the majority of the general public; Do not ever post on this thread again, we could care less about circumstance or whether it was important. Quite simply, never ever again, press that 'Post Reply button' to this thread.

dagarawaliga123

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: dagarawaliga123
Wins:1124
Donator: None (atm)
Way of communication: Skype and TS
Skype/TS name: sunerajayathilake
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8 1/2
Strengths: Fighting teams
Weaknesses: Water fights
Would you fit in with the clan?: Yes
Have you been in any previous clans?: Yes Blitz and Tactical

#Cool Guy

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: dagarawaliga123
Wins:1124
Donator: None (atm)
Way of communication: Skype and TS
Skype/TS name: sunerajayathilake
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8 1/2
Strengths: Fighting teams
Weaknesses: Water fights
Would you fit in with the clan?: Yes
Have you been in any previous clans?: Yes Blitz and Tactical

#Cool Guy
Application pending.

Every other applicant has been denied.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: snochet65
Wins: 1439
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 27%
Donator: Dimaond
Way of communication: TS or Skype
Skype/TS name: You have me
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 9
Strengths: Bow, SG, Terrain, Water, Teams, knowledge of maps, bow rod crits, block hitting, Tactics, Sword (against a good sword pvper can double their hits).
Weaknesses: OP internet enemies, playing dumb, win farmers
Would you fit in with the clan?: I dunno I think everyone hates me
Have you been in any previous clans?: #Nuggetz Co-owner, #Eclipse, #Vipers, Phoenix co-owner

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: snochet65
Wins: 1439
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 27%
Donator: Dimaond
Way of communication: TS or Skype
Skype/TS name: You have me
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 9
Strengths: Bow, SG, Terrain, Water, Teams, knowledge of maps, bow rod crits, block hitting, Tactics, Sword (against a good sword pvper can double their hits).
Weaknesses: OP internet enemies, playing dumb, win farmers
Would you fit in with the clan?: I dunno I think everyone hates me
Have you been in any previous clans?: #Nuggetz Co-owner, #Eclipse, #Vipers, Phoenix co-owner
ACCEPTED As co-leader congrats!!! (I was bored don't judge me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci