• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
if you even want to be considered for the clan please tell me your "alternate account" because as kooksey stated before, you just seem to be telling a lot of fibs ;c

Edit: Also we had an american join this clan once, lets just say it never really worked...
if you even want to be considered for the clan please tell me your "alternate account" because as kooksey stated before, you just seem to be telling a lot of fibs ;c

Edit: Also we had an american join this clan once, lets just say it never really worked...

Pm'd you the alt name.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score

I have a Australian sleep schedule :p That's why I'm applying for this clan.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Since you're posting at 5 at the morning in AEST, I doesn't seem very close to an Australian sleep schedule. :/
But this morning I'm working on a essay for school. I have to have it finished by 8:00 a.m

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Reese

Minecraft IGN: Reesester11 ( I also have a private alt with all my wins, but It has no donor ;3 )

Wins/Games: 784 / 2347 ( Including alt's wins and games played )

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would like to join Phoenix because it seems like a very fun and professional clan. Another reason I would like to join this clan is because this is where my friends reside now and they want me to apply. Some reasons I believe I would benefit this clan pvp wise is I am a very strategic player. I have rules when fighting whether that being I can't fight the player If I don't have a rod, or whether that be I must get 1 full drawn back bow shot in before engaging in melee. There is many other reasons I could benefit this clan, too many to say. I hope you will allow me this opportunity to show you what I can do.
helo mr reesester11!

i hav great news for u today. u hav been accepted as a member of our professional mc clan!!

congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci