• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Lying is a sin correct but just because someone "Is lying" doesn't mean you have to post about it on this thread.
once again you are incorrect, I did not lie about anything because I was being truthful. The fact I posted the truthful message on this forums page is irrelevant we all have the right to free speech. Truth hurts sometimes.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
once again you are incorrect, I did not lie about anything because I was being truthful. The fact I posted the truthful message on this forums page is irrelevant we all have the right to free speech. Truth hurts sometimes.
Can you read, I didn't say anything about "YOU" lying. Also you have a write to speak but not on this thread since its inappropriate and not needed. Read the rules bro!

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
Can you read, I didn't say anything about "YOU" lying. Also you have a write to speak but not on this thread since its inappropriate and not needed. Read the rules bro!
Honestly you try harding your punctuation makes me cringe u inbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci