• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
Before i start with my application, i would like to state something first.
I am not darealbumhead1 and wish i could change the name xD.
Minecraft IGN: SolarLove/YAMum_
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games):N/A
Current Stats (Wins/Games):15/230 On my fun account (YAMum_), 3/24 On Tryhard account (SolarLove)
Game Rank (Mod, Donor): SolarLove has diamond donor.
Skype Name: jordanpeck2
Past Clans: I have been in about 7 clans but i couldnt remember their names. Sorry <3

Pros: Im mature and take orders well. Want to learn as much about PvP as possible and i believe that being in one of/if not the best clan in AU would really help me out. I am a fast learner. I dont expect to be in clan battles but i am ussually there if i am needed. PvP wise: I am alright with the bow and can strafe pretty well.

Cons: Sometimes when im in a fight i might forget how to PvP and just get straightlined... But thats only sometimes :).

You guys are my role models. I look up to all of you and to be in a clan with you guys is pretty much my dream. :D Yes, you could call me a fanboy. But i dont care what people think of me. I probably wont get in but if i got trialed it would be a dream come true. Thanks and bye.

~SolarLove/YAMum_
Good luck man! RIP SolarLove 4/4 ;-;

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Before i start with my application, i would like to state something first.
I am not darealbumhead1 and wish i could change the name xD.
Minecraft IGN: SolarLove/YAMum_
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games):N/A
Current Stats (Wins/Games):15/230 On my fun account (YAMum_), 3/24 On Tryhard account (SolarLove)
Game Rank (Mod, Donor): SolarLove has diamond donor.
Skype Name: jordanpeck2
Past Clans: I have been in about 7 clans but i couldnt remember their names. Sorry <3

Pros: Im mature and take orders well. Want to learn as much about PvP as possible and i believe that being in one of/if not the best clan in AU would really help me out. I am a fast learner. I dont expect to be in clan battles but i am ussually there if i am needed. PvP wise: I am alright with the bow and can strafe pretty well.

Cons: Sometimes when im in a fight i might forget how to PvP and just get straightlined... But thats only sometimes :).

You guys are my role models. I look up to all of you and to be in a clan with you guys is pretty much my dream. :D Yes, you could call me a fanboy. But i dont care what people think of me. I probably wont get in but if i got trialed it would be a dream come true. Thanks and bye.

~SolarLove/YAMum_
Good luck man! I suggest with your application just spread things out because its hard to read it! Also you didn't need to add the extra things either but that's your choice!

T

TACOSAURUS

#!Grammar!Skillz!For!Dayz!Ur!English!Teacher!Wants!To!Stab!You!

gg

xKomboz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xKombz
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 435 / 7328
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 244 / 2528
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) none
Skype Name: xKomboz. (with the dot)
Past Clans: Amnesty Decendants (others not worth mentioning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci