• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to remove 5 arrows:

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe they should make it so that when you enchant bows, the only enchantment you can receive is Infinity I.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it's time for it to get changed. When the update first came out, they said they would be nerfing it and to give them time. Fair enough. But I think 1.5 months is a bit long?
It really should only take no more than a few minutes, all they have to do is change around how many feathers spawn per tier of chest. And by my guess, even with the most advanced plugin that is not viewable to the public, it still should only take a few taps of a keyboard to fix it.

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
Breeze is way too much swiming
I completely agree. It's relatively small as is, and half of it is water. Although, that's a completely different discussion, and I doubt it'll go well considering how popular Breeze Island is.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
I completely agree. It's relatively small as is, and half of it is water. Although, that's a completely different discussion, and I doubt it'll go well considering how popular Breeze Island is.
Meh lets just delete breeze :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know, with some of the teams I'm forced to face... and not being the best swordsman... and I don't always have flint and steels... I'm afraid I want the arrows to stay :c
I think instead of making it back to 1 arrow or keeping it at 5 arrows, how about we compromise and make it 3 arrows?
My opiniong is the next: Nerf arrows, but add 5 flint just like you did with feathers so people can craft the same ammount of arrows they were getting :D
If you add 5 flint there will be too much Flint and Steel.
I say we make it back to 1 feather but 3 arrows instead of 1 or 5.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
1 arrow per person and ability to shot ur self in the head when u understand that you cant live in this brutal world

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Am I the only person who thinks this fixes Breeze and general water gameplay...?

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Wait did you say arrows ruin gameplay on breeze...... Who's cares its breeze the gameplay is already broken you just can't fix it, sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci