• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to bring back Demons Breeze

Should they bring back Demons Breeze?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One day were complaining it's there the next we're whining its gone...

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People were asking for its removal? Maybe the minority..
You can't deny it was one of the most popular maps and was heavily favoured in the voting process.
I don't agree on that for the fact is a few months back literally everyone was complaining I honestly see it get 1-2 votes and lost to maybe Teweran or Holiday Resort etc it's to do with the other maps, also another thing said I know a lot of the non-forum community don't like it to be honest this was the right move

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't agree on that for the fact is a few months back literally everyone was complaining I honestly see it get 1-2 votes and lost to maybe Teweran or Holiday Resort etc it's to do with the other maps, also another thing said I know a lot of the non-forum community don't like it to be honest this was the right move
"literally everyone" Oh dear 0.0

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Why do you think they made a poll on which Breeze remake to remove because a lot of people were complaining otherwise it wouldn't of been done
No, it seems that way. However, the poll in-game was when the lag due to the lava was not fixed, now that it is, nobody lags anymore. Lag was the only reason that people didn't like it and appreciate it for the amazing map that it was, apart from the deathmatch arena. *cough* MCSG needs a deathmatch arena for all maps *cough*.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you think they made a poll on which Breeze remake to remove because a lot of people were complaining otherwise it wouldn't of been done
It seems the majority want it to stay. To say "literally everyone was complaining" is not only false it is "literally" incorrect.

All opinions are welcome though.. for and against

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems the majority want it to stay. To say "literally everyone was complaining" is not only false it is "literally" incorrect.

All opinions are welcome though.. for and against
It's not incorrect >.< the majority hated it a few months back

No, it seems that way. However, the poll in-game was when the lag due to the lava was not fixed, now that it is, nobody lags anymore. Lag was the only reason that people didn't like it and appreciate it for the amazing map that it was, apart from the deathmatch arena. *cough* MCSG needs a deathmatch arena for all maps *cough*.
I guess they need a deathmatch I just don't like the map itself

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not incorrect >.< the majority hated it a few months back

I guess they need a deathmatch I just don't like the map itself
What was incorrect was you saying "literally everyone was complaining"
Saying majority and literally everyone are two completely different things.
literally everyone complaining about Demons Breeze is 100% incorrect as I was not complaining. And if even 1 person wasn't complaining then clearly everyone did not "literally" complain.

Last edited:

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Literally one of the worst maps - ever - period.
Was completely unbalanced, too much lava, more risk of lava than other players, a single punch from an unarmed bacca can make a full iron die. Dumb, dumb, dumb, no, never bring it back.
Honestly, if I had to guess I'd just assume you're butthurt about being punched into lava, although I'm not going to go there. The map itself WAS balanced - the amount of tier 1 and tier 2 chests around the map was consistent and you could get good gear in every direction you left from corn. The point IS to have lava - the map is based on a 'demon' version of Breeze and it makes for much more interesting gameplay. Parkour skills and strategy actually need to be used a lot more, especially when taking on teams (which I find fun to do on that map). I don't know what 'more risk of lava than other players' means so I'll overlook that. Once again, relating to the 'one punch insta death' point I made earlier, that was one of the biggest reasons the map was played a lot - it was simply fun to play. Any strategy to do with MCSG was different on that map and your parkour skills were actually put to the test should you choose to partake in it.

Anyway, that's my opinion, but calling the map in its entirety stupid/dumb is really not needed, especially for the makers of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci