• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition - Change the deleting evidence rule. [200+ Signatures!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Here's the thing on that, though. Proposals are usually more professional. The people that make petitions are usually more angry and pointed against the staff, or could be using them for a malicious purpose. Luckily, that is not the case here, as arsenal made a well thought out and level headed post.

The reason most people think petitions are more productive however is because petitions show physical proof of agreement, while proposals have no way of listing all the supporters. This is where most people are wrong on saying proposals are usually dismissed. Just because the staff doesn't make posts saying "Look at me! I agree!" Doesn't mean that they haven't heard you out and are finding ways to solve the solution.

So the proposals for this definitely weren't dismissed, nothing is unless it is completely bogus, a troll, or has already been previously addressed and handled. This has been none of those, so things are looking up and the staff is definitely not ignoring this.

Hope I cleared things up ^-^
Isn't this a two in one? Proposal + petition!

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
I did not know this rule existed O_O As a YouTuber my self I sometimes go through videos I don't need and delete them. I'm soo happy I didn't delete anything related to reports .

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
All signatures prior to this post should be added.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I definitely think the rule needs reconsideration. I, RC, sign this petition.

I don't sign these lightly and without consideration, so I definitely support the cause.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
"I, [RainbowUnicornz4] would like to sign the petition." Then I will add your name to the list. Note: You don't have to agree 100% with the solution to sign, if you are signing you are saying that you want a change to the rules. That change does not necessarily have to be my exact solution.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I dont like how some of the people that got banned treated me but twee was an old friend and I feel I should stand up even for the people who dont seem to be very nice to me sign me up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci