• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Personality testing thread

daCleanUpMaster

Diamond
Reaction score
PERSONALITY: INFP
VARIANT:ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPOMAT
You are one of the diplomats - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and leadership abilities. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Reactions: Nix

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

PERSONALITY: INTP
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: ANALYST
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

8/10 accuracy would take again.
I thought I would get INTJ but I guess I was wrong.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score

:eek: MooClan we only make up 1/3 of the world <3 were special :)

S

Sepyz

I appears that I'm pretty damn turbulent.
It also seems that INTP is quite common among gamers, specifically on MCSG, even though the personality type only covers 3% of the population. Interesting.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
PERSONALITY:
ENTP
VARIANT:
Assertive
ROLE:
Analyst

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score

I have taken it multiple times and I think I get INTJ almost every time. Neat!
Same its heard that INTJ is very

I appears that I'm pretty damn turbulent.
It also seems that INTP is quite common among gamers, specifically on MCSG, even though the personality type only covers 3% of the population. Interesting.
Yeah I am INTP to its a pretty rare personality :) Me, you, and MooClan are the only people that I know who have it so far

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci