• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Persona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zernify

Experienced
Reaction score
Ouu looks like it'll go far good luck and congrats on mod Chnx

SkullNinjaBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SkullNinjaBoy

Previous Clans: [none]

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I want to experience the fun of clan battles. Also I think I am ready to join a clan because I've been playing MCSG for awhile now, and my friend mo is in this clan.

Cheif_legend

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Chief_legend

Skype: i have it can we speak on teamspeak to give it to you cause i made new one to stop getting dosed

Previous clans: venom razer and i dont remember all i havent done clans in a while

Why do you want to join persona: i want to get back into doing clans i tried making one but being a streamer and owning one was time consuming but i really want to do it so i saw this clan and it looks very enjoyable and would be a fun expierience as i will be very active and do my best

JustGotACombo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:JustGotACombo

Previous Clans:Hyper, Overload, TenacityV2, Arise

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?:
I want to be in a clan that is active and I want to start with a clan that just started a bit ago. I want a clan with alot of clan battles too. I want clans with experience and Joy.

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: exAryu

Previous Clans: Invincibles, Disclosure, Sparta, and Arise

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I want to pvp andd do scrimmages

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SkullNinjaBoy

Previous Clans: [none]

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I want to experience the fun of clan battles. Also I think I am ready to join a clan because I've been playing MCSG for awhile now, and my friend mo is in this clan.
Accepted As Trial

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Chief_legend

Skype: i have it can we speak on teamspeak to give it to you cause i made new one to stop getting dosed

Previous clans: venom razer and i dont remember all i havent done clans in a while

Why do you want to join persona: i want to get back into doing clans i tried making one but being a streamer and owning one was time consuming but i really want to do it so i saw this clan and it looks very enjoyable and would be a fun expierience as i will be very active and do my best
Accepted As Trial

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:JustGotACombo

Previous Clans:Hyper, Overload, TenacityV2, Arise

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?:
I want to be in a clan that is active and I want to start with a clan that just started a bit ago. I want a clan with alot of clan battles too. I want clans with experience and Joy.
Accepted As Trial

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xHyperWave

Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis (revived) Overload Hyper Omega Arise Crew

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I want to join Persona because I think this clan has lots of potential and could possibly be the #1 Clan. I also have lots of clan experiences so I would know what to do.

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xHyperWave

Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis (revived) Overload Hyper Omega Arise Crew

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I want to join Persona because I think this clan has lots of potential and could possibly be the #1 Clan. I also have lots of clan experiences so I would know what to do.
Accepted As Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci