• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Persistence | [AU clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
PERSISTENCE
"Persistence is the key" - DeJay"

-INFORMATION-
Date Founded: 20/1/2015
Founders: kingson, MINOT4UR, GengarHD, Straplela and Lil_DeJay
Why this clan was founded: We are a great group of friends that have issues in the past. We have gotten over those issues, to form a clan. We will all treat each other fairly and nicely as this is a skilled and respected clan. We take clan battles seriously but when not in a clan battle, we muck around and laugh.Within reason

Our Teamspeak 43.245.160.15:10025
Application Status [5/15]: OPEN

-=REQUIREMENTS=-
- Over 13+ Years of Age [Slight Exceptions]
- 300+ wins [Rare Exceptions]
- Skype and a working microphone [Required]
- Teamspeak 3 [Not required ATM]
- A respectful and caring manner [Required]

-=Application=-
IGN/Minecraft Username:
Past Bans:
Wins/Games Played:
Wins in past 50 Games:
Why you would like to join Persistence?
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?:

-=Roster=-
Owners [2/2]
- kingson
- MINOT4UR

Officers [3/3]
- GengarHD
- Lil_DeJay
- Straplela

-= Member Ranks =-

Persistent [1000+]
- GengarHD
-
-

Legendary [800+]
-
-
-
Master [600+]
- kingson
- MINOT4UR/SoTotallyBrody
- Lil_DeJay

Incredible [400+]
- Straplela
-
-
Exceptions [400-]
-
Gengay
-
-

Trial/Pending
-Zynchh
-Raj3r

-CLAN BATTLE RECORDS-
Wins: W Loss: L Pending: PP Disqualification: DQ
-=-= Regular Clan Battles =-=-
Persistence vs _____

-= Cheerleaders =-
Head Cheerleaders - knowledgeguy, ogordon123

Reg Cheerleaders
CrispDesire
Sethalinko
Tr2620
Silvercas242

Last edited:

Zynchh

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Zynchh
Past Clans: VanquishAU was my last clan I was in. It was a small clan and we won like 2 clan battles I think
Past Bans: Haven't had any bans on mcgamer at all
Wins/Games Played: I know I haven't won a lot of games but I have a 7/91 I think. I'm applying trying to atleast get an exception since I have been talking to a clan member
Wins in past 50 Games: Like 4 - 7 games. I've been try harding at the moment though and this is a new account and my old account was RandomDoesMC but I always mucked around on it and I would love if you guys gave me one chance
Why you would like to join Persistence? you guys are a proffesional clan and I have versed some of you guys and have bet atleast one of you's once or twice xD but yeah you guys are also nice and I like the members that are in the clan
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes of course! I'm always dedicating a lot to teams and clans I'm in. I never get up and would love to consist time into a clan that knows what they are doing!

~ Zynch out

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Zynchh
Past Clans: VanquishAU was my last clan I was in. It was a small clan and we won like 2 clan battles I think
Past Bans: Haven't had any bans on mcgamer at all
Wins/Games Played: I know I haven't won a lot of games but I have a 7/91 I think. I'm applying trying to atleast get an exception since I have been talking to a clan member
Wins in past 50 Games: Like 4 - 7 games. I've been try harding at the moment though and this is a new account and my old account was RandomDoesMC but I always mucked around on it and I would love if you guys gave me one chance
Why you would like to join Persistence? you guys are a proffesional clan and I have versed some of you guys and have bet atleast one of you's once or twice xD but yeah you guys are also nice and I like the members that are in the clan
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes of course! I'm always dedicating a lot to teams and clans I'm in. I never get up and would love to consist time into a clan that knows what they are doing!

~ Zynch out
Accepted for TRIAL. Hop on our Ts to receive our Trial/Pending rank

Jamesa

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: raj3r
Past Clans: Uhh.. Cannot remember. Short Memory span ;-;
Past Bans: Nop.
Wins/Games Played: 595/3558
Wins in past 50 Games: Well.. 11
Why you would like to join Persistence? I would love to join, since I know a few of your clan members. And I will love to join a clan that is dedicated.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I certainly will be active and dedicated.
p.s I might of had some issues with you guys, but hopefully I can make it up to u guys.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: raj3r
Past Clans: Uhh.. Cannot remember. Short Memory span ;-;
Past Bans: Nop.
Wins/Games Played: 595/3558
Wins in past 50 Games: Well.. 11
Why you would like to join Persistence? I would love to join, since I know a few of your clan members. And I will love to join a clan that is dedicated.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I certainly will be active and dedicated.
p.s I might of had some issues with you guys, but hopefully I can make it up to u guys.
Accepted for Trial. Hop on our Teamspeak to receive your Waiting/Pending rank
43.245.160.15:10025

bballstaz_mc

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: bballstaz/Zexal_
Past Clans: #ExiLe, #Integrity and #Eminor
Past Bans: 1 for abuse, like ages ago
Wins/Games Played: bballstaz- 92/571 Zexal_- 117/588
Wins in past 50 Games: bballstaz 6 | Zexal_ 3 | I have just been playing around with friends and trying to do challenges.
Why you would like to join Persistence? I got offered a spot into #Persistence by dejay, strap.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I would be active as much as you need me.

-Cheers bballstaz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci