• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perfection v2 (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectionMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): ianlynch80
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): North america/ wisconsin
Wɪɴs: 122
Aɢᴇ (13+): 14
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: all
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: none
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: sword, rod, bow, fns
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: teams/hackers
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: Because im really good at pvp
Rejected!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): You have me. (SuperMCSam)
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): Asia (But I get decent ping to US)
Wɪɴs: 152
Aɢᴇ (13+): Yes.
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Holiday, Valleyside, TSG 2, SG 1-4, Breeze 1 and 2 and Turbulence, Icarus, Moonbase.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Haruka, TSG3, Haribo, SG Ancient Japan,
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: FNS, Sword Combat. I can vary for example, I can switch from normal hitting and strafing to block hitting and strafing depending on the situation. I am quite decent at Rod combos, but I do not use it that often. I am quite OK at bows, and I can shoot pretty well.
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Ice fights, teams of 3 and probably Rod Spammers, who will continuously spam the rod. I am not that good
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I feel that I can help the clan a lot, and improve the Pvp aspect of myself as well as the clan!

PerfectionMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): You have me. (SuperMCSam)
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): Asia (But I get decent ping to US)
Wɪɴs: 152
Aɢᴇ (13+): Yes.
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Holiday, Valleyside, TSG 2, SG 1-4, Breeze 1 and 2 and Turbulence, Icarus, Moonbase.
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Haruka, TSG3, Haribo, SG Ancient Japan,
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: FNS, Sword Combat. I can vary for example, I can switch from normal hitting and strafing to block hitting and strafing depending on the situation. I am quite decent at Rod combos, but I do not use it that often. I am quite OK at bows, and I can shoot pretty well.
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Ice fights, teams of 3 and probably Rod Spammers, who will continuously spam the rod. I am not that good
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I feel that I can help the clan a lot, and improve the Pvp aspect of myself as well as the clan!
Trial! Be active on ts bby

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Dylanz please do not copy the way my form thread members etc is set up Thank you.

Mr_Donut2

Tribute
Reaction score
Continent: Canada m80
Wins: 73/590
Age (13+):ye
Maps Good at: Valley Side Turb SG4 TSG2 Zone 85 Icarus MoonBase 9 Both Breeze Islands Par 72
Maps Bad at: Ancient Japan TSG3 a bit more i cant remember
PvP Strengths: **Block Hitting** Fns,Rod,Combo,ChokePoints,**Bow**,Sword
PvP Weakness: Water Battles around sometimes 3 to 4 teams
Why Should you Accept me: Because i rly think that i can help the team out and support others and dylanz is bae :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci