• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

pepsizPower Final Message.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
I know I have done this.. sadly.. time and time again. But this needs to come again. I’ve been conquering all of my habits. Starting from the barebones and working my ways up… Ending it all off with the root of all problems. The one that makes me unorganized in school, the one that keeps me distracted from studying when big tests are coming up. When i need to get work done. Mcsg.

Now don’t get me wrong. Mcsg is a great place, a entertainer to manys such as myself. But as I am getting to the point where school is a time consumer.. A massive one. Its to the point where if i don’t do my homework when i get home, then i have to do it at 10 PM when i get home from soccer practice. Now people say, 10 PM, thats so early, I go to bed at 1 AM! But really.. i have to wake up at 5 everyday, and with statistics showing that getting 8+ hours of sleep drastically improves school work and performance. Of course I want to follow that. So that basically it. I need to put it to a stop.

Now of course.. I need to finish it off, to mention all the people who changed everything, who kept me here for 2 years. Who brought me back when i quit back in 2013.

JustAHotDog - You sir… Have the biggest Ant farm out of anyone I’ve ever met. Hahah, Thanks for being my first friend and introducing me to the rest of the “Mod Squad”. xD Ily man, still laugh at all your dumb jokes, but trust me.. some are actually funny Hotdoge. Trust me. Anyways Talk to you later maybe? C: <3

Linkdude1997 - Linkdad. Warp back to 2013, Minecon Cape? Oh boy, you remember, dont you? xD Glad we could look past my insane OCD over a Cape… and still be the friends we are today, We need to do more hangouts, k? #CarmelApplesInTheOPBedSetup. #NeverForget.

BlueBeetleHD / TheInforcerHD - My main bros. Glad to see you turned out successful over at Mineplex there beetle, and hope school is going good for you Inforcer c:, Hope we can maybe speak again, I haven’t seen you in ages D:, Anyways peace to you two<3333

VeeZa -
Pepsi: Hey Veeza, why do you want into Trivium, lol.
Veeza: Im basically a pro necessity that you need on the team
Pepsi: But all you do is play CS:GO all day
Veeza: Pepsi, Ill have you know, I’ve played 5 games of MCSG in the past month, and I died off corn in 4 of them
Pepsi: What happened in the one game you lived off corn
Veeza: I forgot where the chests were on sg4.

Solid Veeza…. Solid. Well, you need to grind me on CS:GO to Mg1, kk? Ty <33 ilysm

DPinky - Just tagging u so u dont yell at me. k? <33 Nah but ily, and when i scrape you in Mcsg.

^^^^ Mod crew, Nothing could stop this group of people back in the prime of 2013. Much love to all of these guys for keeping me motivated during my time to help the community

Branbob83 - Like I said on Skype, thanks for giving me a chance at a higher position in Trivium, something I thought would never come around in months for me… I’ll say it now, but im sorry for leaving you on a bad note, If i wouldn’t of left, I would still be where I was, with some people I love. Thanks man<3

Eden - Yeah you were there… #SkypeMessageIncoming

Groot - When you shoot the gun.. Dont flipping move Jacob.
*Jacob sees a guy and starts jumping and shooting*
Classic Jacob.. oh how I will miss you and your stupid jokes that make me laugh.

Cscoop - You sir. Are the definition of having balls. Eventually. Just keep going, you better be unbanned <3

^^^^ The people who stand out in Trivium. Made me stay for the time I did.

NativeTalent - Silver 1. The leader of Eternity, is a Silver 1. Have fun sucking some more at CS:GO xP. One day you will learn how to actually play.

Mr_Gears - You got me a virus, from trying to get me to download WoW.. like honestly? Ily man<3 RUUUNNNEEESCCAAPPPEEE??? Even though I’ve never played it.

CubedFruits - All i need to say is Ilysm<3. Talk more k?

HarborSeal - Old school v1 style, we need to try it out pls, I just want to do it once.. xD Anyways, ty for kicking me from Eternity m9

CourtneysMC - Wellllll since you want me to write 3 paragraphs all about how much I love you .-., I guess I have to do it..

Even though we fight often.. yet don’t talk as much as we used to when I was in Trivium, I still hope you realize that you kept me at Mcsg and playing for the extra 3 months. I hope you realize that you meant that much to me. Still do i guess? xD Anyways, just realize you were the one who made me feel that I could express who I really was without having to care about what others think of me when I talk to them, you gave me the motivation to be myself and show people that I can be who I want to and not have others influence me. Thanks.

Secondly, I mean xP, I gave you my account, Doesn’t that say something? Hahah, At this point since I’m leaving I don’t care if people know that xP. Courtney, just notice, I have had my account for 2 years and you are the only person to have my account. Honestly, I trust you enough with it, so enjoy having the gods account tbh. c:

Lastly, ily k? <33 Take care. I’ll miss you even though we aren’t the best of friends anymore. ;~;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then the entire Community, just want to say thanks to those who cared about me, and even those who still remember me back in the prime of staff (Not afraid to admit it. 2013 was the prime), and still respect me for the work I have done. Not for kicking Joey and Stacy. Anyways, thanks for a great 2 years. But its time I leave on a good note. I’ll be on from time to time. Maybe on Trivium Ts. But thats about it.

Pce

-The Legendary Fox Mod - PepsizPower

#NeverForget. <3

Last edited:

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye pepsizbad ;-;. We are still meeting up though.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I'll miss ya, man. Even though I know you didn't like me too much, I was the one who initially suggested you for Trial Captain in Trivium, and admired your dedication to the position, especially to planning routes for the CCS, even if you eventually left us for another clan. In the time you were here, you truly did leave a positive impact on MCSG. It'll be weird not having you around anymore, but wherever you decide to go, I wish you the best of luck, and remember to always keep your head up. :)

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
PEP EEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ
nah jk, but u were one of my besties here at mcsg and trivium is boring without you >.<

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Can you at least get 1000 wins before you go?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci