• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Penalty for donors who leave in pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now, since everyone here (with the exception of lulu) is a donor, you probably don't care for their input because this involves downgrading their own abilities. So, coming from the (fingers :)) of a regular member...... No. As mentioned before people lag out during pre-game, and even regular members leave during pre-game (I myself haven't played breeze in over 3 months :D) so it would be unfair for donors to get another special treatment, but a bad special treatment, counting as a negative effect. Then you would end up paying 10-50 dollars, to join a server when it's full, and to lose the ability to leave during pre-game. Donating is upgrading, not downgrading.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
I see what you mean, but making them have a penalty for leaving in pregame would be unfair, you cant penalize someone for being sick of playing a certain map, and you really can't do so for people who lag out or loose connection, there's no way for the servers to be able to tell if you lag out, or if you left on purpose..
More so, isn't it the same for normal players? Don't some of them leave in pregame? And how about mods? Donors get the perks for being able to kick players to get into the game, but unfairly penalizing them whilst they aren't the only problem wouldn't really solve anything.
With love, Me :D

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, this sort-of happens to me, but what's more annoying is that they re-join like two seconds later, kicking more people out. This idea that you mentioned is not very good, but another idea would be for donors. Once they leave the lobby and join in again once, or a certain amount of times, there will be a time penalty for them. This will prevent mass kicking and hopefully remove abusive use of privileges. I usually never leave the lobby because it may not be the best map but it's SOMETHING.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, this sort-of happens to me, but what's more annoying is that they re-join like two seconds later, kicking more people out. This idea that you mentioned is not very good, but another idea would be for donors. Once they leave the lobby and join in again once, or a certain amount of times, there will be a time penalty for them. This will prevent mass kicking and hopefully remove abusive use of privileges. I usually never leave the lobby because it may not be the best map but it's SOMETHING.
there was something like that

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't post ignorant comments? This thread is ignorant. You think donors just leave to deuchpickles? No, there are many reasons to us leaving. One, lag out. Two, breeze or Sg4, which get voted too much. Three, what if we have to go somewhere? This is just stupid, there will never be a penalty for leaving in Pre-Game. We have donor cool down, which can last up to 30 minutes (in my case) isn't that enough?

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I'm gunna go ahead and lock this. Thanks for the idea but no this own't be implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci