• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Penalty for donors who leave in pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartermw

Spectator
Reaction score
I love the fact that the donors are keeping the servers alive and I have no problem being kicked if the person who kicks me plays the game but one of the annoying things is that every game you would have one or two donors leave because they do not like the map so I think they should have some sort of penalty for leaving in pregame because it disrupts the gameplay.

Please don't post ignorant comments about how you payed for donor and tell me to deal with it because this is an issue that should be resolved.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the only map I leave on is lost ridge it always crashes mcsg or crashes my computer :(

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
There are two reasons(that I can think of right now) why this wont be added, 1) As mentioned before it is possible to lag out or lose connection in other ways than leaving (and the fact that it is impossible to tell the difference unless the player is recording/livestreaming), 2) There are a lot of more important issues to work on.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Sometimes you lag out and sometimes you don't want to play a map, why should I be forced to play a map? Non-donors leave in pregame too (plus mods do when hoping from lobby to lobby).

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to leave because of IRL stuff, or the reasons mentioned. It's a no.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
It does seem really annoying and there is a good argument. One side can say you just kicked someone and now you are going to leave because you don't like the map. And another is saying who wants to play sg4 and breeze again. The donors are the people who keep the servers alive and we need them in order to be able to provide for more servers.

Reactions: Le0

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Its our decision to stay and play the map or not. None donors are allowed to leave the games as well. We donate for priority over none donors so we have the right to leave or stay just as non-donors do.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What about members that leave during pre-game? I did that just as often as I do now when I wasn't a donor.
And no, because donors have the right to leave because they have the right to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci