• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peaceful Survival Server?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there any chance of us getting a survival server without PvP? I know I can just avoid PvP on the current survival server, but that isn't always possible and I think it would be nice to have a server where we can just play with friends in peace instead of planning raids and all that.

Expansion thingy :p
I have a more interesting expansion to this idea so that it doesn't get boring, which it probably is destined to do.

There used to be an idea for the survival server where there would be districts like in the Hunger Games. I was thinking we could have an idea like that, where everyone can join any district they want and all the districts work together to make an amazing world. The transportation could involve minecart tracks for whichever district does that, the combat could involve making armouries and enchanting weapons to make them the best they can be, farming could be just getting tons of food.

You could work with friends from different districts, work alone, but all towards a common goal of making an epic world. You could also change districts if you want to work on something different.

It could be fun, and of course we will have all those people that will work away and just do their own thing, but I think this could be a really fun thing to do and a great way to get to know people.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just like Mindcrack :) Btw, what's going on with that one server Captain made? Is it up?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I would really like this. I assume the Factions server is on normal difficulty, so what if this peaceful server is played with mob griefing on and the difficulty on hard?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I would really like this. I assume the Factions server is on normal difficulty, so what if this peaceful server is played with mob griefing on and the difficulty on hard?
That could make it more interesting, so I'm fine with that :)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really see the point, but if enough people want it, it should be added.

Reaction score
I would like this, but just think about this. Almost all the people here have killed many, many folks on the MCSG Survival Games. I would think almost everyone here has bloodlust that cannot be taken away.

But in all seriousness, I would really like this. I've never been on a Survival Server where I would be able to put my base in plain view, and the idea seems awesome. I hope this idea spreads :)

Ruiqi

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like this, but just think about this. Almost all the people here have killed many, many folks on the MCSG Survival Games. I would think almost everyone here has bloodlust that cannot be taken away.

But in all seriousness, I would really like this. I've never been on a Survival Server where I would be able to put my base in plain view, and the idea seems awesome. I hope this idea spreads :)
I used to only play on peaceful survival servers. Being able to grief and raid is so much more fun.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

I'm not saying remove the current faction server, just keep one of each. I think it could be a lot more fun.

I used to only play on peaceful survival servers. Being able to grief and raid is so much more fun.
To me, after playing so much on faction servers, it's gotten annoying and I'd like a peaceful one. It's really just an opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci