• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peace out

TylerthePandaHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I have never felt this way in my life and how much people appreciate having me here on the MCGamer Staff. I have just never experienced anything like this. It is truly amazing how people's emotions can effect a man. Personally I don't know what I am doing, I am sorry.:(

I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.

Nikola Tesla

I have decided to leave my position on the MCGamer staff. This is going to be a short and sweet goodbye many people have helped get to this spot and I thank you all. This is it for Mcgamer's Hi-Def Panda on staff. Its been 1 month maybe not a long time but I think with school and football I have much more to worry about.
These are some people i have to thank:
landowicked You have been there for me and encouraged me thanks bud.
Captain | Lqzer Yo you were always there and helping me out in tough situations.
DeeRose7 Thanks for being my best girl buddy. We had so much fun together ever since I got mod you were there for me. Thanks for doing that.
KendraNichole My waiting buddy. We were interviewed same day and got Mod same day I am proud of you keep it up.
Zatlys Bruh, my best friend I had here. We had so many good times in the short time I knew you. Please always keep the same mentality that you always have. Thanks
A special thanks to any other mods/Sr.Mods/Admins that helped me out. I am sorry for anyone who I forgot. I will still be in the community just not as a mod.
As MCGamer's Hi-Def Panda- Peace

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Tata. Thanks for helping the community, and good luck in your future! :)

KendraNichole

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww I'll miss you! It was great knowing you, even though it didn't last very long. I'll miss your "LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!"s every time we caught a hacker together! However, I wish you the best of luck with all in your life! :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
...You got mod without telling me?!?!?!?
And you're resigning already?!?! D:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:( i hope to see you around some day, you will be missed by many.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye m80 <3 You will definitely be missed within the staff and the community ;-;

DeeRose7

Platinum
Reaction score
;-; Sad to see you go. I hope we can talk soon! I'll miss you </3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads