• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pce.

<3

• Pce rand

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Bye

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Don't go <3

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Love you <3

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Come back for the Summer of 2016

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Just leave for good and enjoy life to the fullest

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Well the last few weeks I've been contemplating if I should leave, but I feel that it is time to leave this great community that I have played on since early 2013 or whenever V1 was close to being replaced by V2. I have so many great memories and great friends I have made along the way and I will always remember the moments I have spent on the MCG servers. Me quitting is not necessarily by choice and not by force, but I won't describe why. My life has changed for the better since I quit playing Minecraft. I've enjoyed less time spent behind my computer screen wasting my days away instead of getting outside out wheeling girls like I should have been doing the whole day ;). I don't encourage people to quit, but just recognize that your life without Minecaraft can be a whole hell of a lot better, but maybe thats just because I've grow out of Minecraft. School, Working out, Snowboarding, and chilling with bae have taken my life over for the better.

I'd like to recognize some great friends.

Trytan - Oldest friend in the community. Been friends as long as I can remember and I'll miss you. Let's keep in touch <3

Zedox/Cuba - I know we haven't talked in probably a year because we got in a huge fight, but I wanted to say bye even though you won't see this. Sorry I was a huge jerk to you (your still a jerk) Enjoy life man <3

Zggy - Hate you kid ;)

Zectify - BFF mate. Keeping rollin the joints Justin <3

Eazouri - Catch you in the 6ix bud.

Bryan/RightClickHere - Peace Bryan always a chill friend and we had a lot of good times. Keep Justin out of trouble and get Justin to give you my Insta.

Nate/Zoosky - 01001110101000011110101 I can code better then you. Thanks for everything you did for Vex <3

Vanth - Best Quantum

Ant/Bushi - Peace man you where one of the best friends I had. #BushForPresident

Barce/Alex - Bye Raj been friends for a long time. Whats your new RajTechSupport number LMAO. Pce fam

Royoshi/SuitandTie or whatever your ign is now adays - Peace Zack you are a new friend of mine but still a chill one <3

ItsCenturion - Betlyfe. Have a good life pal. gl with yt<3

HawkPlayzMC or GliderboyQG - Peace Mr.GodAtPvP I know you quit aswell and we have lost a legend <3

CaptainObvious - Peace bud <3 Still want those skins back ;)

PhoneNumber and @Certificate/Accounting - Peace I love you guys <3

Vex Clan - Thanks to all that where in my clan. The clan wen't really well with a 7-0 record and I want to thank you for all the memories that I have from our cbs and scrims.

Vex Staff - To all that where staff on my server thank you for all the hard work and hours you have put in. I love you all <3

Sorry to those I didn't put in the goodbye thread. I have made so many great friends that it's impossible to list them all. To those that know me and those who don't Goodbye <3

Stay sexy and keep jitter clicking.

Pce​

Expected return date: January - July of 2016 or never ;)

Last edited:

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
iJuke ily goodluck in life... Thank you for everything. How do I vote multiple times? I want to vote a lot of things liy juke I would really enjoy you coming back in the summer! But for now enjoy life man and stop flirting and get to it! You sperm cell!

-Yer boi Zggy <3

Last edited:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I remember your clan vex when oz was created and I was a by jealous at the time. sorry for xgataraid leaving for oz aswell. Didn't ever talk to you at all but I bet you were a nice guy

Trytan

Platinum
Reaction score
pham no. You're my only Canadian. :( Don't leave me. I'll rap to you again. Baby don't go. You've been my longest friend forevs. You taught me how to rod and peeveepee. You're the peeveepee master. I love you bro. Come back and play the MCSG with me again one day. Good luck with life and hockey is for lames. ;) Thank you for all you've done bae. JB

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see a fellow member go ;-; Best of luck in your future endeavors!

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go :(
Congrats on Sr.Mod! We had some fun times <3

pham no. You're my only Canadian. :( Don't leave me. I'll rap to you again. Baby don't go. You've been my longest friend forevs. You taught me how to rod and peeveepee. You're the peeveepee master. I love you bro. Come back and play the MCSG with me again one day. Good luck with life and hockey is for lames. ;) Thank you for all you've done bae. JB
<3 I'll try to always respond to your skype messages.

Sad to see a fellow member go ;-; Best of luck in your future endeavors!
Thanks! We haven't talked in forever, but you gave me some great memories from Draconis if you even remember that clan <3

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Well, sorry to see you go, hope everything goes well with the new stuff you're doing. Be careful with snowboarding, don't board into a tree or anything xD, but best of luck with everything, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Aw sad to see you go. ;-;
Good luck in life and stay awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci