• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Patch Notes - 3/16/2015

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Great work on the new updates and bug fixes!

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I think what he meant that it was the wrong decision to remove it, and the popular demand changed over time. We added it, people complained. We remove it, even more people complained. We add it back, a few people complain. It's something you are going to have to get over because most of the community now appears to want this.
What am I supposed to be getting over? I never said I was against raffle voting. I said I questioned why the community is never consulted in decisions that affect the community.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
What am I supposed to be getting over? I never said I was against raffle voting. I said I questioned why the community is never consulted in decisions that affect the community.
That poll wasn't enough?

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
So, /mask still doesn't work. The joining while /d still doesn't work. I've tried doing /mask everyday and every game and still nothing. So yea.

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
So, /mask still doesn't work. The joining while /d still doesn't work. I've tried doing /mask everyday and every game and still nothing. So yea.
lol did you actually think they'd fix somehing?

igottap

Diamond
Reaction score
Why isnt /mask working? im doing /mask iron (Im platinum) it says unknown command. Im in game

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Where the hell is SG4?!?!? and when is it being added back?! And btw when is the stat reset happening someone please tell me, is it just one big lie?

igottap

Diamond
Reaction score
Where the hell is SG4?!?!? and when is it being added back?! And btw when is the stat reset happening someone please tell me, is it just one big lie?
it is never going to heppen lol they announced it b4 v2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci