• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Particle Effects In-Game?

Would you like to see this suggestion implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • With Some Changes to the Idea (Let me know ideas to improve this suggestion!)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think that it might be a good idea to allow players to have their particle effects from the credit shop be available for use across all of the different gamemodes. It would provide a better reason to buy these effects in the first place because they could actually be used for your entire time playing. It would provide no significant effect on gameplay; the only thing I can think of is making yourself more visible. Of course, players would have the option to disable these effects if they wanted, making this point rather moot. Personally, seeing this change might actually convince me to get myself some credits, and I think it could do the same for others. What are your thoughts?

Reactions: J

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dud I definitely want this omg!! :D really nice thread

J

District 13
Reaction score
That does sound cool! I'll see if I can bring this up next staff meeting and see what the devs say about it :)

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice idea, I don't see any reasons (so far) why this wouldn't be implemented.

+1 from girls c:

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I think that it might be a good idea to allow players to have their particle effects from the credit shop be available for use across all of the different gamemodes. It would provide a better reason to buy these effects in the first place because they could actually be used for your entire time playing. It would provide no significant effect on gameplay; the only thing I can think of is making yourself more visible. Of course, players would have the option to disable these effects if they wanted, making this point rather moot. Personally, seeing this change might actually convince me to get myself some credits, and I think it could do the same for others. What are your thoughts?
Cute idea but I think they might get in the way somehow, obscuring people's view of the player, might be a slight advantage over people who do not have particle effects? would be fun though, I can imagine myself getting chased by a team as my love heart particles are flowing from me ;) or following someones foot step trail >:D

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
I got the ender particle effects with my credits, but I never really use it. I think this would be a great idea as it would encourage more people to get these effects, possibly more money for the server leading to an advance in the future. I'd love to see this implemented!

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
Not all the particles and effects could be good. I would advise to add the effect of "Blood" when you hit the enemy, but because of this server can be a bit buggy, due to the load on it such plugins - and some players drawdown in Fps, because such particles do not disable the in game menu. It would also be possible to add the effect of "Stars" from the comics Tomm and Jerry, for example when the player falls off 5 blocks from under the feet appear this kind of "stars". What you think about it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci