• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72 (ReVamp)

Would you like to see this map on the servers?

• Yes!

• Uh uh... (Explain Please)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest I really wouldn't call it a "ReVamp", more an "Update". Revamping is generally associated with taking the already existing buildings or layouts removing them and rebuilding them to a better style or structure.

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest I really wouldn't call it a "ReVamp", more an "Update". Revamping is generally associated with taking the already existing buildings or layouts removing them and rebuilding them to a better style or structure.
Yeah I wasn't sure what to call it and when I asked I just got the answer to call it a revamp and post a new thread. So sorry for my miss wording :/

TheIronSLice

Tribute
Reaction score
I have to say that this map is phenomenal but Par 72 isn't ready for a revamp its an amazing map don't get me wrong but Par 72 has been on the server since December (above equator) Its a young map but that is a phenomenal map overall

Ps I hope it gets added soon -TridentPie

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to say that this map is phenomenal but Par 72 isn't ready for a revamp its an amazing map don't get me wrong but Par 72 has been on the server since December (above equator) Its a young map but that is a phenomenal map overall

Ps I hope it gets added soon -TridentPie
I understand where you come from, but in reality, Par was finished in July/first of August. Don't forget this map isn't just on MCGamer servers. It was needed though, especially since Lemonz has improved on her building since then, with Par 72 being her first major build to date.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Lemonz,

I really respect you as a builder and love your work, so when I saw this thread on an "revamped" Par 72 I was a little taken aback to say the least. but reading on I realized it was just more of an update than a revamp I was relieved because personally every revamp that's happened recently (treacherous heights v2, icarus fallen, return to moonbase and the new zone 85) have kinda ruined these maps for me. Personally I never felt that par needed changing anyway but the changes you have made look great and only add to the map. And in regards to a recent finished map with a very similar style, I like par 72 so much more and you have my full support.

Also I will never forget the feedback you left us on highfield, at the time it meant so much to me. I was really losing hope in the map. but just to hear that kind of feedback from someone such as yourself (and eeven though the things you recommended I changed I never did xD) you really made my day and gave me hope that it would be possible, and funnily enough it was.

- ben

AuroraMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Id like to keep both Par 72's if the mods are okay with it because ever since the new voting system, my fav maps (like this one) havent been appearing as much. Mostly goes out to Sg 4. I think we can all agree that Sg 4 is one of our fav maps and Ive only played it like 2 times in the last 3 months

ShadowFusionz

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to keep both Par72's since they are both good maps. I really want Par72 to appear more in the voting system since I consider it one of my favourite maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci