• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pantheon [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Name: Seth
Minecraft IGN: xSeth
Skype Name: You have me :c
Wins/Games:
New Stats: 86/713
Legacy Stats: 566/5642

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Pantheon: I believe I would benefit Pantheon as I could add a player to your roster, I could bring some PVP knowledge and a happy personalty. I am also active and some-what mature.

Ronan

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Seth
Minecraft IGN: xSeth
Skype Name: You have me :c
Wins/Games:
New Stats: 86/713
Legacy Stats: 566/5642

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Pantheon: I believe I would benefit Pantheon as I could add a player to your roster, I could bring some PVP knowledge and a happy personalty. I am also active and some-what mature.
You've have been accepted :)

PingMing

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Daniel
Minecraft IGN: xDanielito
Skype Name: U Got Me
Wins/Total Games (Legacy): 0/0
Wins/Total Games (New): cant remember
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Pantheon: i play league of legends im best at pantheon and i got friends in here :)

Ronan

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Daniel
Minecraft IGN: xDanielito
Skype Name: U Got Me
Wins/Total Games (Legacy): 0/0
Wins/Total Games (New): cant remember
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Pantheon: i play league of legends im best at pantheon and i got friends in here :)
Accepted for trial.

SpectrahsMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
Minecraft IGN: StaticsMC
Skype Name: spectrahsmc
Wins/Total Games (New): 20/120 I know i dont have the best of states but i took you and BlueCrayyon on and won and i feel like i proved something and i think everyone has a chance even may they have bad stats.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Pantheon:
Im not very good at writing but i will give it a shot.
Why im applying is for a couple of reasons you are all good at PVP and i feel like i would fir in here well basically for the knowledge that we all enjoy the same things (Minecraft) and i want to Clan battle with you guys i know you have talented players and i would like to take that on and learn a few things here and their and maybe to teach other people things, lastly this is so over used but i do truly mean it is that i want to meet new people
(For the written application, detail is appreciated. It's your call on what you want to include in the application.)
ps: i dont really like trails ;(

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Godgio
Minecraft IGN: 3479
Skype Name: u hav me
Wins/Games: 63/81
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Genocide: bc i wanna meet new people :)
you can't be in 2 clans @ once xoxo

Flqmes

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins/Total Games (New): 20/120 I know i dont have the best of states but i took you and BlueCrayyon on and won and i feel like i proved something and i think everyone has a chance even may they have bad stats.
Why im applying is for a couple of reasons you are all good at PVP and i feel like i would fir in here well basically for the knowledge that we all enjoy the same things (Minecraft) and i want to Clan battle with you guys i know you have talented players and i would like to take that on and learn a few things here and their and maybe to teach other people things, lastly this is so over used but i do truly mean it is that i want to meet new people
(For the written application, detail is appreciated. It's your call on what you want to include in the application.)
Oh god no

Ronan

Survivor
Reaction score
You have been Declined due to not meeting the win requirement. Please re-apply when you meet this requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci