• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pantheon [AU Clan] [New thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Toggle Sneak isnt a gc, Do you really think I would use Huzuni on mcsg? And Enite/17shotsno38/ChokePointsss sent that gc to me and told me to use it for cb, I didnt end up listening to him, I told him I did other wise he would hit me offline
I never said ToggleSneak was a ghost client. Yes you would use a hack client on MCSG, I don't know how else you'd get your stats because you lack pvp skills. If you weren't going to use the ghost client then why did you download it in the first place and why do you still have it on your computer? You're also admitting to using Tojatta and damage indicators. #Exposed

Oliverrrrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Name:Oliver
Minecraft IGN:Sugarrrrrr/Eniting
Skype Name:U got me
Wins/Total Games (Legacy):88/2000
Wins/Total Games (New):3/17
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Pantheon:I want to join Pantheon because i will make new friends and have a good rep

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
Toggle Sneak isnt a gc, Do you really think I would use Huzuni on mcsg? And Enite/17shotsno38/ChokePointsss sent that gc to me and told me to use it for cb, I didnt end up listening to him, I told him I did other wise he would hit me offline
umm 17shotsno38 is me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci