• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pangea

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 153 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 26.4%

• Total voters

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not a necro!
I hope this map is finnished/perfected soon!
We're kind of inactive with it. I am really busy with school and other things at the moment, so I don't really have time for it. We might pick this project up again sometime in the future, but as it is at the moment, we won't be working on it.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
We're kind of inactive with it. I am really busy with school and other things at the moment, so I don't really have time for it. We might pick this project up again sometime in the future, but as it is at the moment, we won't be working on it.
D:

Reaction score

This is Pangea , Swish Survival Games 2

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-BACKSTORY=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
In the future , scientists are sending people back in time to the beginning of civilisation , so they can re-construct the human race and stop global warming from being an issue in the future.
On the first attempt at sending a team of 5 time travellers back in time to the Jurassic era , something goes wrong , stranding them millions of years into the past , cut off from the rest of humanity. One by one they are killed off by the harsh terrain , and the predators that come with it. Only one scientist survives. Nobody is sure what he has become or where he lurks . There is reason to believe he is carrying on his duties to re-construct the human race.
There is also evidence from his previous logs of him developing a deadly weapon. This may explain why he has survived so long on his own.
After 20 years of living in solitude , the dinosaurs and things alike have gradually been adapting to his presence and no longer fear him. He doesn't last long , and soon all his research is destroyed.
The mission was a failure.
Humanity is doomed.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Key points
  • 250 radius
  • 24 and 48 slot versions (48 slot coming soon)
  • 3 layers (Beach , jungle , cliffs)
  • Deathmatch arena
  • Unique cornucopia
  • Fully custom trees and terrain
  • Multiple caves
  • Deathmatch arena
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCREENSHOTS

EDIT : ADDED GIANT THORNS , CLEANED UP TERRAIN , ADDED MORE ROCKS INTO THE GROUND , AND MORE DETAIL ON CLIFF-FACES

Deathmatch arena: http://imgur.com/VEDjl1h,lZzlQy3#1
Cords : x:757 y:4 z:-946

Trailer coming soon
Download :http://www.mediafire.com/?ne7hccjcfyfag2g
Another amazing and beautiful map by Swish, great job once again guys!

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
Would it be possible, if I can add this map to my upcoming server. ( I will give you credit by giving the Map:name, Map team/creators, and a link to your map/web)

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Would it be possible, if I can add this map to my upcoming server. ( I will give you credit by giving the Map:name, Map team/creators, and a link to your map/web)
Sure. But the Map leaves is decayed so me and another one have to refix it, then I'll get in contact with you :p

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you like this map and want it to be added make sure you show your support on chads latest post about maps being added!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci