• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pancakes or Waffles?

Pancakes or Waffles?

• Pancakes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Waffles

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Waffles with choco in dem. but pancakes are good to canadian_waffles has to see this thread

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Come on guys! Keep it up! :D Let's set the record for largest Internet poll about liking Pancakes or Waffles! XD

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Waffles, as there is so much more you can do with a waffle.

1. Waffles have separate cubicles for you to put separate and various flavorings.

2. Waffles have their own machines to work, and the thin-to thick variations make so there are highs and lows to your eating experience (the secret behind good music, good love, good performances, and good everything)

3. Waffles make for better breakfast tacos, as the ridges stop things from falling out, making more friction for fluids (maple syrup) and solids (sausages) alike.

4. Waffles have better national history, especially Belgian Waffles.

5. Waffles, due to their panel-like shape, are easily fastened together into Breakfast Samurai armor.

I hope I have swayed some of you Pro-Pancake Breakfast Lovers.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Pancakes, I'm really only referring to texture since they're both so similar. I've always found pancakes easier to eat, so it's by a thin margin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci