• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OUR Community... Is falling apart?

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there. My name is ImToxic21, Alex or Toxic. I recently did a video about our community and involves MCSG. This isn't a rant or anything like that.. it's simply a video explaining my opinion about MCSG and our community and how we can improve our community to create a family.

It would be largely appreciated if you watched the video (I'm not advertising, it's YOUR choice). I hope i made some clear and understanding points! :)

Thank you.

Video:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there. My name is ImToxic21, Alex or Toxic. I recently did a video about our community and involves MCSG. This isn't a rant or anything like that.. it's simply a video explaining my opinion about MCSG and our community and how we can improve our community to create a family.

It would be largely appreciated if you watched the video (I'm not advertising, it's YOUR choice). I hope i made some clear and understanding points! :)

Thank you.

Video:
Alex! im TheBlueHoodie im not sure if you remember me but I have not seen you in a while! Lmao this was random but hey bud!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I thought this would be one of those things I would have to go on a rant about, but after watching the video I am happy I didn't say what I was going to. I feel that you are absolutely on point with most of the things you said, some of them could've been said or appointed differently but besides that this video was perfect. You got to the point right away and stuck with it. Great job!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought this would be one of those things I would have to go on a rant about, but after watching the video I am happy I didn't say what I was going to. I feel that you are absolutely on point with most of the things you said, some of them could've been said or appointed differently but besides that this video was perfect. You got to the point right away and stuck with it. Great job!
ily babe

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just putting it out there, this video can stay because it's not meant for advertisement, it's made for getting your point across. When I have more time I will watch it, but it's great to see that you care about our community <33

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
You make some good points. But I don't think it MCGamer is falling apart, I think its hitting a bump in the road.

J

District 13
Reaction score
This video is amazing. Thank you so much for making this, my only wish is that more people can watch it and they can learn from it like I did as well.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Anyway...

I agree with these points. It's ridiculous how toxic people can get in-game. By now, most of us forumers have at least 3 "molds" of themselves:
1) your IRL self
2) your version of "you" on the forums
3) your version of "you" in-game

Usually, the ingame "you" is a cold, hard, and sometimes mute person, one that is not comfortable while discussing issues. We need to erase these molds. We're teens and tweens, not hardcore men. In other words, we're not ready for the Salty Spitoon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci