• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Original MCG Gamemode: Trapland

Do You Think This Should Be Added?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe... I don't like some things about it

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Ephiza

idk, as long as they don't stop updating SG, or shift their focus, I won't really care.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
idk, as long as they don't stop updating SG, or shift their focus, I won't really care.
You dk? When this thought popped into my mind it seemed like the best thing since sliced bread! What about this gamemode seems mundane or not-awesome? Any suggestions? Is it just not competitive enough for all these blood-thirsty young males?

E

Ephiza

You dk? When this thought popped into my mind it seemed like the best thing since sliced bread! What about this gamemode seems mundane or not-awesome? Any suggestions? Is it just not competitive enough for all these blood-thirsty young males?
It sounds kind of like a JustJump multiplayer..

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
It sounds kind of like a JustJump multiplayer..
I have never heard of that. What is it? Also I was not intending to copy anything. This was my original idea, though it's probably likely that there are things like it elsewhere.

E

Ephiza

I have never heard of that. What is it? Also I was not intending to copy anything. This was my original idea, though it's probably likely that there are things like it elsewhere.
Just Jump was pretty much the first parkour thing. BajanCanadian was the only one who finished the map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci