• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Origin [Eternity Temp 4 Clan Wars Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
In Game Name: ProfessorRetro.

Wins: Approximately 515.

Games Played: Around 4000.

Past Clans: EU Trivium.

Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to join Origin for quite a large number of reasons.
The first reason why I would like to join Origin is because of the leaders and members. Everyone in the clan is amazing in one way, or numerous. The leaders have led an amazing array of clans in the past, and this is something that I would want to be a part of. Also, because of the high level of skill in general of the clan, I feel as if the clan can help me improve as an individual player.

The next reason as to why I would like to join Origin is because I have been in clans in the past (that I don't really remember) with most of the members. This has given me a lot of positive chemistry, so there won't be any problem with me getting comfortable and friendly with the members, as I already am.

The potential. Even though this is a new MCSG clan, for the reasons stated previously and a few more, this clan has the potential to be, and it will be, one of the best clans, if not the best clan in MCSG. I would be proud to be a part of this, but at the same time I will work my hardest to help the clan reach this.

CS:GO. Even though this is an MCSG clan, I own the game CS:GO and I am fairly good at it. I am always looking for good friends to regularly play CS:GO with, and this clan would be perfect for that.

That is why I would wish to join Origin.

Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes, I do.

• Working Mic: I have an excellent Turtle Beach X12 headset, and I have little to none background noise.
  • Teamspeak3 & Skype: I have both, and I also have both leaders on skype already.
  • PvP Skill: I have reason to believe that my PvP skill and potential is, at the very least, enough for me to compete with today's best in MCSG.
  • Maturity: Although I have had incidents in the past with others, I have matured and aged quite a bit compared to whom I used to be.
  • Open to new things: I am always open to new things. I am always looking to improve myself in all aspects in life, and I am extremely flexible when it comes to organization.
Nice tryhard app

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
In Game Name: ProfessorRetro.

Wins: Approximately 515.

Games Played: Around 4000.

Past Clans: EU Trivium.

Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to join Origin for quite a large number of reasons.
The first reason why I would like to join Origin is because of the leaders and members. Everyone in the clan is amazing in one way, or numerous. The leaders have led an amazing array of clans in the past, and this is something that I would want to be a part of. Also, because of the high level of skill in general of the clan, I feel as if the clan can help me improve as an individual player.

The next reason as to why I would like to join Origin is because I have been in clans in the past (that I don't really remember) with most of the members. This has given me a lot of positive chemistry, so there won't be any problem with me getting comfortable and friendly with the members, as I already am.

The potential. Even though this is a new MCSG clan, for the reasons stated previously and a few more, this clan has the potential to be, and it will be, one of the best clans, if not the best clan in MCSG. I would be proud to be a part of this, but at the same time I will work my hardest to help the clan reach this.

CS:GO. Even though this is an MCSG clan, I own the game CS:GO and I am fairly good at it. I am always looking for good friends to regularly play CS:GO with, and this clan would be perfect for that.

That is why I would wish to join Origin.

Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes, I do.

• Working Mic: I have an excellent Turtle Beach X12 headset, and I have little to none background noise.
  • Teamspeak3 & Skype: I have both, and I also have both leaders on skype already.
  • PvP Skill: I have reason to believe that my PvP skill and potential is, at the very least, enough for me to compete with today's best in MCSG.
  • Maturity: Although I have had incidents in the past with others, I have matured and aged quite a bit compared to whom I used to be.
  • Open to new things: I am always open to new things. I am always looking to improve myself in all aspects in life, and I am extremely flexible when it comes to organization.
Pending. Be active on ts over the next few days to possibly earn trial

ChestRouteMaster

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Stricker50
2. 25 wins
3. 303 games played (mostly die by hackers and teams)
4. No past clans
5. I want to join because I enjoy playing with people and I like being competitive
6. I do meet all the requirements except I don't have teamspeak 3 but I'll download it

ChestRouteMaster

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Stricker50
2) 25
3) 303 (mostly die to hackers)
4) no other clans
5) I want to join because I enjoy playing with other people and I like being competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci