• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Orient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darius1700

Survivor
Reaction score
Name Of Map:Orient
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:Lead Builders: JantuLucian and Darius1700
Game Type:SG
Description Of The Map:This map is based of an desert life and inspired by a nexus map
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):x:0.83751
y:38
z:0.16895

Attachments

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It is a good looking map but could you also include the same screenshots of the map in the default texture pack? You're allowed to post them with better looking textures or with shaders, as long as you include them in default as well. If you only show of your map with shaders or better textures of any sort, it may look better than it actually is. It would be disappointing for people if they download your map to get a look at it and then see that it is actually less good looking than in the screenshots. I'm not saying here that your map is bad, it is just easier for the staff and other people to consider the qualities of the map. I'm just giving you some advice here. I hope I didn't offend you in any way because I really think that your map has potential. ;)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This is actually not your map it's on the Nexus, and even if you did edit it I'm sure you need proof you have permission from the creator, we also don't except revamps. IMightTroll Jimmer

Lucian77

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. This is actually not your map it's on the Nexus, and even if you did edit it I'm sure you need proof you have permission from the creator, we also don't except revamps. IMightTroll Jimmer
His dont look like nexus map and you make reclaim for the Nexus server

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. This is actually not your map it's on the Nexus, and even if you did edit it I'm sure you need proof you have permission from the creator, we also don't except revamps. IMightTroll Jimmer
His dont look like nexus map and you make reclaim for the Nexus server
It is still a remake, you've given it the same name and by looking at the screenshots it's not much different. Let me say again, we do not accept maps that are remakes or revamps.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It is still a remake, you've given it the same name and by looking at the screenshots it's not much different. Let me say again, we do not accept maps that are remakes or revamps.
Exactly, I took my time to download both 'your' map and the original one from the Nexus and... There is almost NO difference. Besides changing the cornucopia, almost everything else is the same as the Orient from OPAlien besides removing a boat or a tree here and there. Even the coordinates match... I'm sorry but your map will most likely not be accepted in the MCGamer community.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
As there is no permission of the original map maker to have this edited map posted; Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci