• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Organisation is key. (Scenario)

Do you organize your inventory?

• Yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay okay okay.. 12 o clock and wondering...
So I know you've probably seen a thread on how to organise your inventory etc..
But still give this a read.

Scenario:
Imagine you're just casually playing MCSG like all others do, when a team of two (Better gear, Weapons etc..) runs up too you and all you can do is run. Whilst you are running, you notice your hunger bar is depleting and you have no food in your hotbar and certainly do not have enough time to re-organize your inventory to put food there. And you finally get some time when you could eat and you have to re organize your hotbar. So you just keep running. Let's say by luck, they stop chasing you. And you eat up but don't bother to organize your inventory. Later on in the match you're at the cornucopia and are crafting arrows, or a better sword and cannot find your sticks or feathers because there's so much leather armor and wooden swords. When suddenly you get snuck up on by the same team of two. Your health being low you have no choice to run, but this time they don't stop chasing you. You are lucky enough to have food left over in your hotbar from earlier. You get a lead ahead, eat it and run. You regenerated health so you are now at full hearts and go to use any techniques you may know (Bow, Rod,Flint etc..) when you realise all you have in your inventory is your sword. No bow, No flint. As good as dead. But you manage somehow to miraculously kill one of them and the other one backs of. You take time to put your bow and rod into your inventory. It is now the 10 second before deathmatch starts, (Pre Deathmatch) Pull back your bow and aim it at the most geared opponent. Let go at 1 second remaining and run away. Use the techniques you have now the capability to do so, and win.
ORGANISATION WINS YOU GAMES: LITERALLY

coolguy1264

Tribute
Reaction score
i am a freak about organising my inventory my brother gets mad when he watches me though

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I organise my inventory, sometimes I don't even Shift click to get things into the right spot. (Except spawn :p)

M

MrMad2000

I organize my inventory in such a different way to everyone else, I put my bow in the first slot and sword in the 2nd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci