• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Oppression (US) <FREE Donor for Christmas>

Reaction score
FIRSTLY, IF I HAVE ANY TYPOS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
-xD Thanks

We are oppression. Our clan will mainly focus on US servers, sometimes on CA. This clan page is dedicated to the people in our clan. Our clan is generaly easy to get into, as we believe in a fair chance for everyone. The requirements will definitely have exceptions. Please be truthful in filling out your application. Our clan believes in democracy. I am not a bossy leader, and will not tolerate bossing and belitteling in our clan. I believe in fair opportunities for everyone. Leaders and Premiums will be voted for by members of the clan, as my vote will not count. Every week we will have one of these votes, as I will choose the candidates.

TL;DR: Human Rights and Stuff. Yay.

If you are accepted into this clan, you are making a promise to stay and to not hop from clan to clan. You must also be moderately active.

REQUIREMENTS
Rank 15000+ (Not required, exceptions will be made.)
That is all. Everything else will be determined later.

Application
IGN -
Wins -
Ratio -
AGE -
Skype -

Ranks (Adjusted as need be):
1. Member [No permissions, starting rank.]
2. Premium [Can't be replaced unless they do something absolutely stupid.]
3. Leader [Help me out with stuff, clan organization, more stuff like that.]
4. Owner [Only one other person besides me may have this. Pretty much guarantees a spot for life.]

Meet the Leader:

Hi, I'm TeamTrunxMc. You can just call me Kaya (Kai-Ya). I am a generally laid back, funny type of guy with a crappy mic. I am 13 years old, despite my deep voice. I have an IQ of 140, allowing me to be extremely mature when I want to be. I average around 50 ping and have around 80 FPS. I had a 1/6 ratio before I quit for a bit to play Gmod and got rusty. Now I keep around a 1/6 - 1/10 ratio every day. I plan to have around eight people in the clan right now. I don't think I'll ever have above 12 at once.

Alright, that about wraps it up. I don't know how this whole thing works just yet, so if I messed something up, just email me the form at [email protected].

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyz

davepow

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
IGN - davepow
Wins -41
Ratio - 582
AGE - 12
Skype - davepow12

pordigy93

Platinum
Reaction score
ign- pordigy93
Wins- 102
ratio- 1-10
age- 12
skype- pordigy93
YT- youtube.com/pordigy93

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck! Although I am EU, and not able to apply, I can see from the thread that you are a mature lad :)
(there's a typo under REQUIREMENTS lol I hate to point this out )

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Your IQ is 140, yet you play Minecraft, write little to nothing about your clan and publicly give out your email address? And your writing skills are quite bad; you started way too many sentences with I. So much for honesty.

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Your IQ is 140, yet you play Minecraft, write little to nothing about your clan and publicly give out your email address? And your writing skills are quite bad; you started way too many sentences with I. So much for honesty.
The subarticle is literally called "Meet the Leader," and I'm 13. Regardless of my IQ, I am going to make mistakes, as I am not a perfect human being. Also, I made the email specifically for Minecraft, as giving out my public email would be unintelegible. However, you on the other hand, much less than play minecraft, find forums to hate on. I play Minecraft because at some times, it can be a strategic, competitive game. I also stated that I know nothing about how the process works, as I will continue on it later.

Last edited:

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
The subarticle is literally called "Meet the Leader," and I'm 13. Regardless of my IQ, I am going to make mistakes, as I am not a perfect human being. If we are talking grammar, you started a sentence with "And," which is illegal in the English language. Also, I made the email specifically for Minecraft, as giving out my public email would be unintelegible. However, you on the other hand, much less than play minecraft, find forums to hate on. I play Minecraft because at some times, it can be a strategic, competitive game. I also stated that I know nothing about how the process works, as I will continue on it later.
You are allowed to start a sentence with and. I have no problem with your grammar or anything. My problem is, you're lying about your IQ. The points I made were only to show you that your lie is obvious.

Ending this discussion here. If you wish to continue, which I don't recommend, PM me. Responses here will be ignored.

Reaction score
Also, I looked it up, starting a sentence with "and". I apologize. You can start a sentence with a conjunction. It looked a bit funny to me.

Reaction score
Also, I looked it up, starting a sentence with "and". I apologize. You can start a sentence with a conjunction. It looked a bit funny to me.
You are allowed to start a sentence with and. I have no problem with your grammar or anything. My problem is, you're lying about your IQ. The points I made were only to show you that your lie is obvious.

Ending this discussion here. If you wish to continue, which I don't recommend, PM me. Responses here will be ignored.
You know, it's kind of sad that you won't even respond to our conversation.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/conversations/let-us-have-a-talk.57051/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci