• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on new forum design.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Themes? I can't find any under Preferences. Are they broken, or do the devs just want it like that?
Upper right of the screen is the little person with the number of notifications. Click on that.
Preferences.
Styles.
From the drop down menu, select Minecraft Survival Games.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Upper right of the screen is the little person with the number of notifications. Click on that.
Preferences.
Styles.
From the drop down menu, select Minecraft Survival Games.
Styles is not showing up for me.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Styles is not showing up for me.
I am going to assume that forum themes for users are turned off as they are all broken with the new update.
Darn. The Flexile Dark theme is definitely broken, but the MCSG theme actually seems to be fully functional. I was using it earlier, just to make sure it was functional still for those wanting to revert back.

I think it'd be worthwhile to remove the broken themes and just allow the MCG and MCSG styles.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it'd be worthwhile to remove the broken themes and just allow the MCG and MCSG styles.
Yeah, but I hope there will be a color-based theme as well. If there's black and white, they might as well be "Neon!"

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Darn. The Flexile Dark theme is definitely broken, but the MCSG theme actually seems to be fully functional. I was using it earlier, just to make sure it was functional still for those wanting to revert back.

We're not going to continue to maintain two very different themes, especially considering much of the website would require some major reworking to allow it. However, we'll probably get a dark version of the current theme sometime in the future. I myself prefer darker themes.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
We're not going to continue to maintain two very different themes, especially considering much of the website would require some major reworking to allow it. However, we'll probably get a dark version of the current theme sometime in the future. I myself prefer darker themes.
I'm preparing the wait.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
I'm loving the new updates, but the forum color scheme is hard on the eyes. Darker themes tend to be easier to look at, so hopefully some new ones are added soon.

Overall, loving the leaderboard update though.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm loving the new updates, but the forum color scheme is hard on the eyes. Darker themes tend to be easier to look at, so hopefully some new ones are added soon.

Overall, loving the leaderboard update though.
You aren't dead?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci