• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions: Adding more forum categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we built up a huge member base and only have few forum nodes to talk in. So what categories would you like to be added or what have you been wanting to see here?

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd love to see forum nodes such as 'Forum Games' where people can create forums such as 'Last post wins', etc. Also, a 'computer help, or Tech forum!' forum would be great! Knowing how computer smart most people on the forum are, I think it would be cool to see a node that allows people to ask about computer specs, upgrades, etc. I almost forgot! An 'Ask a mod' node would be such a great addition! The forum is for people who want to a question to any mod, and get responses from all! The forum would be only accessible to moderators, and if you are a regular member, you can only look at the posts that you have made, not other people's. A few more node suggestions; 'Welcoming Gates' (Introduce yourself), 'Library of the ancients' (Survival games History), and 'Artistry orchard' (Show off your creative side)!

I also noticed that the chat on the site is very clunky looking. I understand you can add your own look to IRC, but I know a really great site where you can create a great chat room with a better looking interface. Everywherechat.com. I'd love for you to try it out and tell me what you think!

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to see a "Gaming" forum were you can start topics of other games Console, PC, Mobile Device, or whatever!

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
A category about the books that the server is based on (Hunger Games)! Most people that are one this server have either read or watched the movie and would probably want to talk about it and how it can improve their strategy.

Also, I don't know if we would need this, but possibly a wiki page? It could explain how chests work and other stuff.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
but anyways,

I would love to see a NEW kind of game: CASTLE SIEGE
a castle, 1 team defends it with 1 king. the other team attacking, with the goal of killing the king.
team 2 starts at a beach, or in boats or whatever and gets ladders to climb the walls.
when the time limit it reached without team 2 being able to kill the king, team 1 wins.
if the king dies, team 2 wins.

suggested time limit: 20-30 minutes.

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
DoGs4LiFe Not a bad idea but that doesn't apply to the current topic, and this is the wrong area of the forums for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci