• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation Cleansweep Winter 2015, Week 3 Results!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I always love seeing how much effect this operation does to EU, it may seem minimal but it does something. Next time I will hopefully be helping out.

Good job everyone, keep doing what you're doing! :)

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
Seriously, stop. It's starting to get old. If you go on ANY other server, you will find just as many hackers as MCGamer. If you are going to be negative, stay off this thread.

Also, big thanks to all those who choose to encourage us and motivate us instead! It makes us enjoy out jobs a lot more and work even harder knowing that it will be supported! We love people like you. <33
off*

BananaCraft

Platinum
Reaction score
Once again, I participated in the sweeper of computer hackers. In recent weeks I have noticed a big improvement. The amount of computer hackers has dropped. Together we can end all hackers. I want to thank the great work they have done to moderators estubieron in the sweeper, especially "PlazaGames" that helped me as a translator of Spanish. :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Once again, I participated in the sweeper of computer hackers. In recent weeks I have noticed a big improvement. The amount of computer hackers has dropped. Together we can end all hackers. I want to thank the great work they have done to moderators estubieron in the sweeper, especially "PlazaGames" that helped me as a translator of Spanish. :)

Since you're platinum in-game, but not on the forums, I'd recommend emailing [email protected] with the email you used to register on the forums. Be sure to include information and a link to your profile. :)

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to try to help as much as I possible can this weak, I don't have any test this weak :).
But I just downloaded teamspeak and don't really know how it works.

J

Jojo

I want to try to help as much as I possible can this weak, I don't have any test this weak :).
But I just downloaded teamspeak and don't really know how it works.
If you need help with the teamspeak basics (enough to join the CleanSweep at least :p), feel free to pm me on the forums. :)

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Hard working and we can clean hackers. I am also trying to record as many hackers as i can!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci