• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opening Chests in Territory

Reaction score
I think you should be able to open chests in claimed territory because it makes the server a little more hardcore and an easy way to protect against it is putting blocks over the chest. I just think that it is a way to make the survival server a little more fun. Leave your opinions below ;D.

Thanks,

ThatCoolCucumber

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No Because then whats the Point of having factions. If your enemies with a Faction you can already do this.

Reaction score
What do you mean "If your enemies with a Faction you can already do this" It does not let me do that. I have been on a lot of factions servers that have this addition and they are very successful.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you mean "If your enemies with a Faction you can already do this" It does not let me do that. I have been on a lot of factions servers that have this addition and they are very successful.
If you set a Faction as an Enemy you can raid their Chest. (This is what i am Told.)

Fido488

Spectator
Reaction score
No clipping is way to common and people are constantly finding creative ways of using /home to get into people's base. Also the breakblock ender pearl thing breaks it too.

oPhlashy

Spectator
Reaction score
Opening chests as soon as you get into a factions base is too easy, whats the point of factions as Mathias said if you can just open chests :p

Reaction score
An easy way to protect against it is to put a block over the chest..... Opening chests is a part of legit factions.

oPhlashy

Spectator
Reaction score
Perhaps, but still, blowing chests up in faction land makes people learn how to raid differently, rather than wow, broke in, take stuff, get out :p

Reaction score
Yeah but you can't always take stuff if the person has blocks over the chests.... But I guess it's a decision for all of the people of the survival server to make :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci