• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OPEN

TheNautican

Spectator
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that the creative server is finally open and running on 1.5.2 come along and join, meet the staff and have fun building.

Due to unforeseen advents the plot information has been lost so please reclaim your plots using the command (/plotme claim). DO NOT claim plots that belong to other people. Anyone found doing so will be dealt with very harshly.

Remember the player apps are open, so if you would like to use redstone apply in the creative section of the forums using the given template. Please note that bugging moderators about your application will not help your chances of getting accepted.

P.S Green is a creative colour -- (Is not a creative colour from Bic) (IS from Dave)

yours
Dave AKA life855
how do i join/play on the servers

TheBman1001

Spectator
Reaction score
FOr those who don't know about the whole "green is or isn't a creative colour" thing look up "Don't hug me Im scared" on youtube...if you dare.
Lol "Green is not a creative color" nice song it was so funny and boring at the same time I shut it off right after the green is not a creative color

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci