• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ONLY 2 more backstabs (/s) jefeperro's*****

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If he wants to be genuine, he'll put down his role as MCSG's best backstabber down, and move on to something else.

If he's master troll, he'll continue to backstab, even after everybody believed he'd stopped.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've killed jefeperro when he tried to betray me, but never actually betrayed him :p This was when he first returned though (or at least I think it was. Either way, it was a while ago).

jetsfan7

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel so special I've teamed with him a few times never backstab we thanks for sparing me

jetsfan7

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel so special I've teamed with him a few times never backstab we thanks for sparing me

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
So its been pointed out to me that I am 77 wins away from 1337 mcsg victories...
Now I'm not saying I'm going to stop playing... but I will stop backstabbing once I reach that mark...
Once I hit 1337 wins I wont want to increase my wins so there will be no reason to backstab....
If I continue playing at that point it will be far less frequently and it will only be to legitimately team with nubs who haven't gotten any wins.
So this thread will serve as a list for my final 77 probably closer to 150 backstabs. If you get backstabbed by me in the upcoming month.... feel free to add your name to the list.
Once we get down to the final 50 I'll probably add to the list myself.
I'd like to take a moment to thanks the 15,000+ previous people whom I have backstabbed in game, and the millions of others who have been backstabbed from those i have inspired ;-)
While I, jefeperro will soon stop backstabbing forever... jefeperro the verb will always live on in the mcsg communtiy...
Remember... it is always better to jefeperro than to be jefeperro'd
But, but what happens to the backstabber? And why 1337? Random Numbers FTW rite :p?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci