• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Onesies for Kewl Kidz. ^-^

r dez 1zies gud??///

• yus

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • YUS

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
You know, being as I was tagged in this, I feel I have any and all right to comment here.
I mean no disrespect in throughout this entire post/reply.

This is a blatant copy of my "shop" and pixel work. Especially being as, you did not edit the skins at all aside from just using a colorize tool and/or just changing the colors in some way, shape, or form.

I really do not appreciate this thread as it is, basically, just an insult to my pixeling and me as a person. (Or at least, that is how I see it.)
However, as there is nothing against the rules here, I have no grounds to delete the post. I would really appreciate it being removed.

Thanks.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, being as I was tagged in this, I feel I have any and all right to comment here.
I mean no disrespect in throughout this entire post/reply.

This is a blatant copy of my "shop" and pixel work. Especially being as, you did not edit the skins at all aside from just using a colorize tool and/or just changing the colors in some way, shape, or form.

I really do not appreciate this thread as it is, basically, just an insult to my pixeling and me as a person. (Or at least, that is how I see it.)
However, as there is nothing against the rules here, I have no grounds to delete the post. I would really appreciate it being removed.

Thanks.
Just because it's similar to yours means he has to delete it? Seems fair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci